PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 03:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

ok just downloaded the 3/31 package from xda, testing it out now.
Old 03-30-2010, 03:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

hamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhamagc is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

lol ok not looking so good. can't seem to run it for more than a few minutes before it resets itself.

ok 3rd run seems to be holding together better. i don't really see any differences yet.

Last edited by hamagc; 03-30-2010 at 04:14 PM.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok i can confirm bluetooth turns on and connects to my wep200 but i get no sound out of the speaker or mic on the bluetooth. but it does notify me of a call and i can press the button on my bluetooth to answer the call.

i have a gallery!! i have pics, i have mideos, i have music!!! woot!

testing mms...
Old 03-30-2010, 04:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok still trying to get the apn info in for mms. it keeps restarting me
Old 03-30-2010, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

Roguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRoguefoxx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Any possibility of someone putting together a new All In One working package with the new files available? Or giving us a good mix of files to use? I've tried using all the new versions and have been having some problems. Any help is appreciated.
Old 03-30-2010, 04:49 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
Any possibility of someone putting together a new All In One working package with the new files available? Or giving us a good mix of files to use? I've tried using all the new versions and have been having some problems. Any help is appreciated.
There's a new AIO package at XDA, but I'm having issues with it.

As has been stated previously, Makkonen (the OP) will post AIO packages when they have been tested and he deems them stable enough to make an AIO package out of. Kernels update nightly, and rootfs' sometimes more often, sometimes less. It's a real crap-shoot, and for the AIO packages I know I'd prefer Makk to pick out the best-tested pieces to build a complete package.

So in other words, if you want an AIO from Makk, wait for it and you'll probably get the best, most stable system. You'll just get updates less frequently.

If you want to go bleeding edge, you gotta download the pieces yourself. Sorry, that's just how it is. Nobody wants to take the time to build nightly AIO packages that may not even work properly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 05:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok i can't get it to work. this system is too unstable. i can barely edit the apn info before the phone resets.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

r1_rydah is keeping up the good workr1_rydah is keeping up the good workr1_rydah is keeping up the good work

First off, thanks to you guys for all of your hard work on this project... I admit I was a doubter when this project first started... But once I seen that everything was working except BT & the camera... I had to try it out, I'm VERY impressed to say the least..

This gives me the perfect opportunity to thoroughly put android to the test before that BEAST the EVO 4G hits the streets... I'm 90% sold on android, I'm just wondering is there a android equivalent of the Core Player & TCPMP?
Old 03-30-2010, 07:55 PM
TouchPro Android Guy
Pocket PC: Vogu100, Raph500, Diam500, Raph800, Evo
Threadstarter

makkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmakkonen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I assume there is, though maybe not quite up to the level of TCPMP. The problem is, we have so much trouble getting good frame rates from anything, I'm sure none of them would do us much good at this point.

As far as a new package, I probably won't get around to testing it tonight -- I took out my sd card today, and when I went to put it back, it had disappeared. So I've gotta clean up one of my other ones for interim use. Maybe this will convince me to step up to 8/16gb.
Old 03-30-2010, 09:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: hTc EVO

LuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLuckyLui is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey,

How can i put up my own AIO for people to test out??
I got a real stable build going on now without force closes or data not working, like i said pretty well stable build i got going lol

Last edited by LuckyLui; 03-30-2010 at 09:37 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro

Tags
android, donut, eclair, linux