View Single Post
Old 03-30-2010, 04:49 PM
arrrghhh
Testing Extraordinaire

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roguefoxx View Post
Any possibility of someone putting together a new All In One working package with the new files available? Or giving us a good mix of files to use? I've tried using all the new versions and have been having some problems. Any help is appreciated.
There's a new AIO package at XDA, but I'm having issues with it.

As has been stated previously, Makkonen (the OP) will post AIO packages when they have been tested and he deems them stable enough to make an AIO package out of. Kernels update nightly, and rootfs' sometimes more often, sometimes less. It's a real crap-shoot, and for the AIO packages I know I'd prefer Makk to pick out the best-tested pieces to build a complete package.

So in other words, if you want an AIO from Makk, wait for it and you'll probably get the best, most stable system. You'll just get updates less frequently.

If you want to go bleeding edge, you gotta download the pieces yourself. Sorry, that's just how it is. Nobody wants to take the time to build nightly AIO packages that may not even work properly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.