View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:01 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deflon View Post
LuckyLui - I just tried it and my phone reboots within minutes. I was using MightyROM at first and even defaulted to stock Sprint ROM. No dice. I'm going to try Makk's AIO now with stock Sprint ROM. When I used Makk's AIO with MightyROM, I could not get data to work. Thanks for your contributions.
I have to say, everything going on ok on my side now

wow android for the touch pro is much more advance working sound haha! I can't wait till its fixed for the touch pro2 btw here is my start up text file after extracting it with winzip, it all extracted right, uploading a ".rar" version of it now for all you others! no credit goes to me
Attached Files
File Type: txt STARTUP.TXT (269 Bytes, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by CaliBoyPhillip; 03-31-2010 at 02:04 AM.