View Single Post
Old 03-31-2010, 02:11 AM
CaliBoyPhillip
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip
Re: Linux/Android on CDMA Touch Pro (RAPH800)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLui View Post
Deflon,

Sorry didn't work outt well id say best thing that can go down is u mix n match mine w makks and see how that turns outt.. I'M mixing up a few myself ill post w result in the morning as I gotta head to bed for work in 5 hrs hahah

All my posts have been from the android shows how its running on my end hopefully others get the same.

I hope you don't mind me uploading your version but in "rar" version.

here you go guys, try downloading this version and try extracting it and see if it works better for you all.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LEF36V3
This post has been thanked 2 times.