PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Should the SIM unlocker be free for one phone private use ?
Definitely 132 58.15%
yes but only to Elite Team donators 49 21.59%
No, you should have to pay for the unlocker 46 20.26%
Voters: 227. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro; Treo Pro; Touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

ra1254 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlocker finally releasing

duhhh you are all right. thanks, sorry for wasting everyones time.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Please everyone, this is not the forum to post your thoughts about Elite Team , etc. It's just a poll. There are other threads that have went this way and they turn into closed threads. Please just respond to the poll question by voting. I know everyone is frustrated as we have been hearing things for a good week now . We all appreciate the work, a lot of us are aggravated nonetheless, a lot of us complain about complainers . Would like to keep this poll going but if it starts to derail too bad , its just gonna be another thread gone bad. Funny thing is, the poll results so far seem to indicate that there are plenty of people who think opposite of many of the "posters" . Please keep this thread going forward and please vote in the poll. Thank you
Old 10-29-2009, 09:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

bostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

That was great, no flaming.

Used to be so good.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Threadstarter

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrianh85 View Post
i would love to have the hspl just like everyone else(i really dont need the sim unlock) but everyone got to remeber they dont owe us sh!t(elite team)!! They have paid there dues!!! they have made a hspl for every device i have owned (except the 6800 thanks to no2chem)!! So please stop cryin and find something else to do in the mean time !!

Folks, this is the kind of posts that gets these threads going in a direction not needed. This is not productive , and is mean spirited. This is a poll question not a sounding board for your feelings about the Elite Team. This is the kind of post that belongs in a different thread . There are more people complaining about people complaing than there are people complaining..Just vote on the question, Please.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

Likwid is keeping up the good workLikwid is keeping up the good work

anyone else getting worried cmonex is going too decide it's not worth this much headache and say goodbye?
Old 10-29-2009, 09:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

bostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Likwid View Post
anyone else getting worried cmonex is going too decide it's not worth this much headache and say goodbue?
Part of me hopes so. I know it sounds bad, but with all the team members all over the world it has to be hard to coordinate everything. With all the complaining about the "free" unlocker, I would give up personally. They obviously enjoy what they do and have thick enough skins to deal with the childish behavior that has been going on here.

My hat is off to them.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo3D,Evo 4g,Rhodium,BBTour,Raphael,800W,Titan
Carrier: sprint 15 yrs

unsane is becoming a great contributor

Straight up...if I were her there is no doubt in my mind that I would be charging for BOTH UNLOCKERS !!!! The HSPL is hands down the the best thing that could possibly happen to any HTC unit.With The time, effort and retarded nonsense involved cmonex must be one giving person, because if it were me instead of her the price would have went up 200% over the last week. Just think of the cash she could have banked over the last couple of years.....it is absolutley incredible that this thing is free. Remember when you unlock with all these roms you get all kinds of other "unspecified" items free as well....Therefor I would think we need not bring anymore unwanted "attention" to ourselves over here at PPC....my 2 cents.....
Old 10-29-2009, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!
Carrier: sprint

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

soooo, so far the poll shows around 58% feel it should be free and 21%feel it should be given to donaters and 19% feel should be charged for it.

peronally i think that while most of us voted "definetly". there is not a single 1 who, deny the FACT that the donations are neccesary for the development of the hspl and unlocker, yet i think by saying it should be given to donaters as apposed to "you should be charged" i think those people are not arguing with those that say it should be free rather i think both groups feel it should be free and 1 groups thinks it is a moral requirment to donate and although the other group "those that say DEFINETLY" ALSO FEEL MORALLY REQUIRED to donate to the cause,they feel it is not the elite teams place to require a Charge under the cover of a donation, but should be left to the person to choose in his/her own descretion to donate or how much to donate! hence, the definition of the word DONATE!!!
Old 10-29-2009, 11:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Htc TP2

wm4life is a n00b

How did you unlock you sim. I want that feature.

Thanks
Old 10-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

Please change the title of this thread!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2