PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Should the SIM unlocker be free for one phone private use ?
Definitely 132 58.15%
yes but only to Elite Team donators 49 21.59%
No, you should have to pay for the unlocker 46 20.26%
Voters: 227. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2009, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bobdude5 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlocker finally releasing

im expecting tomorrow morning so bed time for me i suggest the same for the rest of you

goodnight <3
3. Iphone (Loved the apps, but felt tooo limited)
4. Touch HD (Beautiful screen and First WM phone)
5. HTC Magic (Second Android Device)
6. Touch Pro 2 (my baby)
Old 10-30-2009, 01:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonshaker View Post
Amen to that biatches
You were good until "amen to that" part.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 10-30-2009, 06:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Threadstarter

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

wow, looks like there is just no keeping this thing on the tracks. A simple poll has turned into a launch pad for everyones entire two cents. I was hoping to avoid all that by doing a poll but that just goes to show I guess how many people really seem to care one way or another about this pending release. I think we as a community here have grown a bit spoiled at times yet we are also used to a certain "standard" and maybe that is also partially why so many people are so anxious. Regardless of whether or not something is given away, sold, bought, paid for..... there is always going to be some expectation (especially if you are used to a standard) . Some expectation is reasonable and when someone announces the release of something and it doesn't happen ...then some people should also be expecting there will be some talk about it. Of course we can all wait for the releases, we really have no choice now do we? Not if we want to use the unlockers. I see this as a call to everyone here to explore diving deeper into the development phases so we are not so dependent upon one faction for what appears to be such a critically anticipated item. I know not everyone is that gifted.
Can we all be ROM developers, Kitchen builders, chefs, hacks ? No but we can be good at whatever we do also. We can be a community , and a community takes all types to function. If some stays here long enough there is going to be something they contribute, Even if it is feedback. Feedback is critical in successful deployment of software, etc.
I know it sounds wishy washy but I hope this community rallies around its members in a positive way and we an all help each other out. We do not need every one coming to forums and trying to one up the other with all the "witty" yet antagonistic banter that has been going on in these threads lately. It's seems like people get their jollies by being a regular poster with nothing to offer except their opinion on how u should be thankful and never question things......or complaining about people complaining.....

One post like that is usually enough . I will make a request to have this thread closed now. The poll results were clear yet many of the people chiming in seem to disagree . I think there may be a silent majority out there that is not heard,That was one of the reasons for the poll. Thanks for taking the time to participate.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: mogul to tp2
Carrier: sprint sero 500

swoope is becoming a great contributor

and that is surprising how? have you read the unlocker threads for the last week?

btw.. i think if you click edit on you can delete the whole thread.. it is that simple..

but what do i know..

beers
Old 10-30-2009, 06:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by swoope View Post

btw.. i think if you click edit on you can delete the whole thread.. it is that simple..
yup, problem solved........

~John
Old 10-30-2009, 09:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO
Threadstarter

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

sorry, needs to be done by a mod ......
Old 10-30-2009, 09:32 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Thread closed per OP's request.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:24 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Closed per OP request.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2