PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Should the SIM unlocker be free for one phone private use ?
Definitely 132 58.15%
yes but only to Elite Team donators 49 21.59%
No, you should have to pay for the unlocker 46 20.26%
Voters: 227. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2009, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

delfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good workdelfin2003 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Unlocker finally releasing

somebody told me not to be negative when I said it won't be here today! NOW...who was it!?!?
Old 10-29-2009, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo3D,Evo 4g,Rhodium,BBTour,Raphael,800W,Titan
Carrier: sprint 15 yrs

unsane is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wm4life View Post
How did you unlock you sim. I want that feature.

Thanks
Sprints sim is already unlocked from the factory....unfortunatley its only unlocked for use in other countries than the United States. The unlocker everyone is waiting for ulocks your entire phone so you can change your ROM image....the sim unlock they are speaking of will/should unlock your sprint phone for use on U.S. gsm networks i.e. ATT or Tmobile...
Old 10-30-2009, 12:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!
Carrier: sprint

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

so has anyone seen any updates on xda or anything bout confirmation or changes to pricing or anything about the unlocker.. and what on earth is with the hspl is it gonna be released today? were there any updates??
Old 10-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: evo

correct knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuffcorrect knows their stuff

divide, and concur....... they're smarter than i thought...
Old 10-30-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee91

soooo, so far the poll shows around 58% feel it should be free and 21%feel it should be given to donaters and 19% feel should be charged for it.

peronally i think that while most of us voted "definetly". there is not a single 1 who, deny the FACT that the donations are neccesary for the development of the hspl and unlocker, yet i think by saying it should be given to donaters as apposed to "you should be charged" i think those people are not arguing with those that say it should be free rather i think both groups feel it should be free and 1 groups thinks it is a moral requirment to donate and although the other group "those that say DEFINETLY" ALSO FEEL MORALLY REQUIRED to donate to the cause,they feel it is not the elite teams place to require a Charge under the cover of a donation, but should be left to the person to choose in his/her own descretion to donate or how much to donate! hence, the definition of the word DONATE!!!
to add to what i said before about donations and ppc geeks spirit i'd just read a post by juggs and noticed again his signature posted below...

"If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to donate its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone that donated!

Don't Click Me Seriously Guys..."
Old 10-30-2009, 12:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible Droid
Carrier: VZW

abgamboa80 is becoming a great contributor
Talking Re: Unlocker finally releasing

check this out

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93428&page=2

Our Imagination is Our only Limit!!!
Old 10-30-2009, 01:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfin2003 View Post
somebody told me not to be negative when I said it won't be here today! NOW...who was it!?!?
chill man. cmonex was online an hr ago.. who knows. and if not, then tomorrow, and then tomorrow, it's all good, she's prolly got a life too.

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 10-30-2009, 01:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Tim Smith is keeping up the good workTim Smith is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by No1ustad View Post
chill man. cmonex was online an hr ago.. who knows. and if not, then tomorrow, and then tomorrow, it's all good, she's prolly got a life too.
Having a life doesn't make it okay to repeatedly get peoples hopes up and then let them down. 10 days ago we were told 1-2 days. Then after 2 days tomorrow because she needs to sleep. Then we were told maybe Friday, if not then the weekend. Then we were told it's ready but we just have to wait for the server to be ready. Three days later here we are. I'm sure I've missed some other claims we've been given as well. That's just not cool. I understand things happen but this is reaching Charlie Brown football status.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

oldgarfield is keeping up the good workoldgarfield is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Smith View Post
Having a life doesn't make it okay to repeatedly get peoples hopes up and then let them down. 10 days ago we were told 1-2 days. Then after 2 days tomorrow because she needs to sleep. Then we were told maybe Friday, if not then the weekend. Then we were told it's ready but we just have to wait for the server to be ready. Three days later here we are. I'm sure I've missed some other claims we've been given as well. That's just not cool. I understand things happen but this is reaching Charlie Brown football status.
Why don't we stop wasting time here arguing, and just subscribe to the unlocker thread (I don't understand why they need two threads for placeholders anyway). Then don't come back here until you get the email notification.
Saves time, energy.... There are a lot else to do in life.

Last edited by oldgarfield; 10-30-2009 at 01:43 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-30-2009, 01:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

bostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbostonshaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldgarfield View Post
Why don't we stop wasting time here arguing and just subscribe to the unlocker thread (I don;t understand why they need two threads for placeholders). Then don't come back here until you got the email notification.
Saves time, energy.... There are a lot to do in life.

Amen to that biatches

Used to be so good.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2