View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009, 11:35 PM
dee91
PPCGeeks Regular

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

soooo, so far the poll shows around 58% feel it should be free and 21%feel it should be given to donaters and 19% feel should be charged for it.

peronally i think that while most of us voted "definetly". there is not a single 1 who, deny the FACT that the donations are neccesary for the development of the hspl and unlocker, yet i think by saying it should be given to donaters as apposed to "you should be charged" i think those people are not arguing with those that say it should be free rather i think both groups feel it should be free and 1 groups thinks it is a moral requirment to donate and although the other group "those that say DEFINETLY" ALSO FEEL MORALLY REQUIRED to donate to the cause,they feel it is not the elite teams place to require a Charge under the cover of a donation, but should be left to the person to choose in his/her own descretion to donate or how much to donate! hence, the definition of the word DONATE!!!