PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Centro
Carrier: Sprint

Artemk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal33 View Post
most price drops happen in the beginning or middle of the month.
Well, it doesn't get anymore beginning_of_the_month than October 1st
Old 09-30-2009, 09:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVakil View Post
Called *2 again. Transferred to Account Services, this guy specifically told me that they DO PRICE MATCH within the first 30 days. He said he was shocked that a lot of employees don't know about it. Unfortunately, the department that I needed "Order Support" was closed, but he is making the notes in my account.

It's crazy to see the wide array of knowledge within an organization...hmmm, this makes a good MBA project...

Good luck to everyone in getting their $150 credit, I'm half way there (I think).
Just called and spoke with customer service...no deal...sales...no deal... I was very polite and asked to be transfered to Account Services. I explained the situation and she was very nice, I did not have to threaten to leave. She asked me, if I would leave if they did not fix this. I said.."well its over $100.00", she went to the verizon website got the info... and said she had to talk to her supervisor. I waited on hold for about 5min.. she came back and said...he has agreed to credit my account $150.00. Will be on my next bill. Just received the confirmation email:

Dear Mr. XXXXXXX,

Just to let you know I resolved your issue today, the credit we talked about will reflect on next bill statement.

Sincerely,

XXXXX
Old 09-30-2009, 09:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrwilly is just getting started

I had no luck calling Sprint 2 times this morning. I just spoke with their online customer service and the rep put in a credit request to her supervisor for me. It is suppose to take up to 5-7 days for my account to see the credit, but I will be notified about it. I guess we'll see.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

I have good news for you guys, seems like its almost official now check this out http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...g-october-1st/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
I have good news for you guys, seems like its almost official now check this out http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...g-october-1st/
Confirmed with eCare... Still disputing with myself if even that is a credible source, but what the heck. It's only 1 more day and we can see for ourselves. Thanks for the link.

BTW - I called Sprint today to check my upgrade eligibility and the guy hadn't heard about any price drop. He said they'll probably get a few emails about it later today if it's going to go into effect tomorrow.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the info Mayonesa!

So I purchased the Pro2 on Monday 28th, as of now my phone is in transit...

Quote:
CERRITOS, CA, US - 09/30/2009 - 7:15 A.M.- OUT FOR DELIVERY
Now the question is, I purchased the phone for $350 after the mail-in rebate, should I wait till tomorrow for the price drop and call so I can be credited, or should I call today to see if I can get the reduction?

Thanks in advance guys.

I just registered to these forums today because of this story!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"
Old 09-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by fceeviper View Post
Thanks for the info Mayonesa!

So I purchased the Pro2 on Monday 28th, as of now my phone is in transit...

Now the question is, I purchased the phone for $350 after the mail-in rebate, should I wait till tomorrow for the price drop and call so I can be credited, or should I call today to see if I can get the reduction?

Thanks in advance guys.

I just registered to these forums today because of this story!
I would wait until tomorrow until everything is official.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☢ ⓈⒶⓊⓂⒶⓊⓃ View Post
Confirmed with eCare... Still disputing with myself if even that is a credible source, but what the heck. It's only 1 more day and we can see for ourselves. Thanks for the link.

BTW - I called Sprint today to check my upgrade eligibility and the guy hadn't heard about any price drop. He said they'll probably get a few emails about it later today if it's going to go into effect tomorrow.

Yep best to wait till tomorrow when its supposed to be official. I tried last week and was told to wait till its official. Atleast more outlets are hearing about it and some people got credited for it already. Now what would happen if Sprint decides to push it back till after the 1st and cause a lot of people to fall out of the 30 day grace period. All hell would break loose lol.
Old 09-30-2009, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by daintyboy609 View Post
Now what would happen if Sprint decides to push it back till after the 1st and cause a lot of people to fall out of the 30 day grace period. All hell would break loose lol.
If that happens, I will just return the phone and re-purchase it and pay the $35 restocking fee.
Old 09-30-2009, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

mjcole2003 is keeping up the good workmjcole2003 is keeping up the good work

i called today and got nothing. They wouldnt send me an email to document the discussion either. lol im probably blacklisted now everytime i call( remember that seinfeld episode with Elaine getting blacklisted with all of the doctors?).
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2