PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

drurc8 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

yes, I was chatting with Ecare, the TP2 price is going to drop tomorrow 10/01/09, that's way to go Sprint.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

dagnabit is a n00b

hasnt been credited yet, but sprint did email the webchat log with the chat id and the agent didnt make it sound like there was going to be any issue. i dont care if i have to wait a few days, as long as it gets credited eventually. I will post back once my credit shows up to let folks know how long it took

Last edited by dagnabit; 09-30-2009 at 03:23 PM.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Lurker

dagnabit is a n00b

Account credited 150 bucks. So total time 15 minutes. lol
Old 09-30-2009, 03:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mrwilly is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagnabit View Post
Account credited 150 bucks. So total time 15 minutes. lol
lucky, gotta wait 5-7 business days for mine
Old 09-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This thread is insane.What don't people get to have this many pages? they may or may not drop it tomorrow but the bottom line is call them and if that does not work echat them end of story.These pages are all the same thing over and over and over again what more can you learn from it? you call tell them about verizon if that does not work go on echat and if al lese fails wait till tomorrow then call them but really there is nothing more to add to this thread
Old 09-30-2009, 03:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2 Customized
Carrier: SPRINT

dallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good workdallastx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
This thread is insane.What don't people get to have this many pages? they may or may not drop it tomorrow but the bottom line is call them and if that does not work echat them end of story.These pages are all the same thing over and over and over again what more can you learn from it? you call tell them about verizon if that does not work go on echat and if al lese fails wait till tomorrow then call them but really there is nothing more to add to this thread

People like to share there stories. There is nothing wrong with that...If the thread had 800 pages, so be it. Its the people in masses that make a change. =D>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Lurker

dagnabit is a n00b

Quote:

hey im just trying to help out, like a lot of folks here. 150 dollars is quite a bit of money, and it helps to see how other folks had success getting the credit especially since they have been shooting so many people down.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Moment, Epic 4G

dmauin717 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to dmauin717 Send a message via MSN to dmauin717 Send a message via Yahoo to dmauin717

just a little more to clarify that this is true.

SystemThank you for contacting Sprint. My name is Christopher B. In order to better assist you; may I please have your first and last name?
3:15:13 PM Dmauin Moses
Dmauin moses
3:16:07 PM Christopher B
How may I assist you today Dmauin?
3:17:50 PM Dmauin Moses
im up for a 150 upgrade tomorrow and ive been seeing all over the internet that sprint is reducing the touch pro 2 to 199 with MIR for 2 year agreements on the first. do you know anything about this?
3:18:32 PM Christopher B
Yes, Sprint is lowering the cost for the HTC Touch Pro 2 starting tomorrow.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

daintyboy609 is becoming a great contributor

Just finally got my account adjusted the extra $150 . Many thanks to the thread starter. Heres what i had to do, i first called sprint last week after i read this thread and was told to call back on October 1st, however after seeing the article on BGR i was like what the hell can't hurt to try today just in case tomorrow they don't actually lower the price. So i called a couple of minutes ago and got transferred 3 times finally i told them to transfer me to retentions. When i got to retentions i spoke to a nice young lady and told her about the phone being offered at $199 by verizon. She said she would see what she could do about it. She put me on hold and came back minutes later and gave me the generic i'm sorrry but we can't price match furthermore or plans are cheaper yada ya ya line they are taught to tell. So i told her i will close my account as i know people who called in and got their account credited the difference. She then asked if it was through a supervisor and i told her i didn't know all i know is that they got it for $199. She then told me she would speak to her Supervisor and waa laa they agreed to give it to me at verizon's price and it should be updated in my account in 24 hours.

Keyword for you guys that want it done is retentions, supervisor, verizon price, you know people on sprint who have gotten it for that price so why not you.

Thanks again to the thread starter.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjcole2003 View Post
i called today and got nothing. They wouldnt send me an email to document the discussion either. lol im probably blacklisted now everytime i call( remember that seinfeld episode with Elaine getting blacklisted with all of the doctors?).
I love that episode!

Quote:
Simple: Unsubscribe from this Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2