PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 06:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price! (May not work)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
charge it to your account then get the price adjustment. then when your bill come all youll have left is the 199 (prospectively of course)
I asked could I do that but they said I cant bcuz I have a spending limit on my account but I know they charged my account before for a replacement phone so are they givin me bs? what else should I do?
Old 10-03-2009, 06:37 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
I asked could I do that but they said I cant bcuz I have a spending limit on my account but I know they charged my account before for a replacement phone so are they givin me bs? what else should I do?
try to do it online??? never had a "spending limit" had a $1500 phone bill once...ewww it was bad. Think I paid that in 2 months and they hit me with a late payment or something but they didnt shut me off or anything.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

rocksthaman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoo_215 View Post
Well I did get the offer for $199 but they wanted $479.82 up from and they would credit the accout the difference but I see ppl from here already getting the phone for $199 with out having to do what I have to do. They noted my account to do this and they also told me if I still wanted to do this then I could wait till the price drop and call later but do you think there is a way around the up front price or is this a done deal and cant change no matter? I only have 4 months on my contract left too.
Is that a confirmation of a price drop ?
Old 10-03-2009, 07:12 PM
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksthaman View Post
Is that a confirmation of a price drop ?
I doesn't matter if one or 100 people confirm it they just arn't giving it to everyone. Case by case basis. mostly depends on the person you talk with. You can try ecare thats how I got mine ecare2@cc.sprintpcs.com doesn't work for everyone though just like everything else. hope it helps.
Old 10-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

rocksthaman is a n00b

Quote:
I doesn't matter if one or 100 people confirm it they just arn't giving it to everyone. Case by case basis. mostly depends on the person you talk with. You can try ecare thats how I got mine ecare2@cc.sprintpcs.com doesn't work for everyone though just like everything else. hope it helps.
yeah im going to try that in a sec , but about that price drop thing . I saw in the post that i responded to that he said that the sales rep told him that he could just wait until the price drop and call later . I was wondering if he got some information that we hadn't , confirming a imminent price drop?????

"They noted my account to do this and they also told me if I still wanted to do this then I could wait till the price drop and call later but do you think there is a way around the up front price or is this a done deal and cant change no matter"
Old 10-03-2009, 07:28 PM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksthaman View Post
yeah im going to try that in a sec , but about that price drop thing . I saw in the post that i responded to that he said that the sales rep told him that he could just wait until the price drop and call later . I was wondering if he got some information that we hadn't , confirming a imminent price drop?????

"They noted my account to do this and they also told me if I still wanted to do this then I could wait till the price drop and call later but do you think there is a way around the up front price or is this a done deal and cant change no matter"
you can charge it to your account (if you can) but make sure you can get the discount first then it will reflect on your bill.
Old 10-03-2009, 08:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

oppamen is a n00b

I bought my tp2 on my credit card. When I checked my sprint account online, I have credit for the amount I purchased the phone. Why is that?
Old 10-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint 4g Dallas

dallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardallas contractor is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppamen View Post
I bought my tp2 on my credit card. When I checked my sprint account online, I have credit for the amount I purchased the phone. Why is that?
Maybe waiting for charge to go thru to 0 out account
Old 10-03-2009, 08:09 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
You were still in contract correct?
Old 10-03-2009, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

oppamen is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallas contractor View Post
Maybe waiting for charge to go thru to 0 out account
But I already see the amount on my credit card statement.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2