PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 10:21 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice
Re: Sprints matches Big reds TP2 price!

It does really work folks. Just as long as you get the right rep. Sounding very sincere and disappointed was what got my rep to go the extra mile and get to someone who could add it for me. I had to call 3 times, and I am a non-Sero and non-business account. Just a plain old individual account.

Original Email:
---------
Dear XXXX,

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the price match of the HTC
Touch Pro 2.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you because of the Touch Pro
2. Be assured that there is no defect in the phone. However, for your
convenience I have applied the credit of $150.00 for the price match on
the account. You can verify this credit on the next invoice and after
four hours from now at the online account.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to address your
concerns. Please reply to this email or visit Sprint.com/mysprint if we
can be of further assistance.

Sincerely,
xxxxx
Sprint
Old 10-01-2009, 10:23 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

Oh and echat will get you nowhere most of the time. They don't have the power to do anything really. I talked to 3 chat reps and to one of their supervisors and nothing.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro -TP2
Carrier: Sprint/AT&T

gatolsf is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Oh and echat will get you nowhere most of the time. They don't have the power to do anything really. I talked to 3 chat reps and to one of their supervisors and nothing.
this is correct I tried this and it din't work.

Ecare worked for me...
Old 10-01-2009, 10:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by electronicrice View Post
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
"Hey did anyone hear about release of the Windows Mobile 6.5 update
for the Touch Pro 2 coming out tomorrow??!!
I just read at the top of this thread and wanted to share it with everyone"
Old 10-01-2009, 10:31 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

dont give up guys!!!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 10:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE / Stock ICS 4.0.3
Carrier: The Now Network

fceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good workfceeviper is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
dont give up guys!!!!!
Oh I got mine Mayo, I got mine.

Thx 2 u!
Old 10-01-2009, 10:38 PM
What did you say?
Threadstarter

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

no problem, your welcome. glad i can help

but to those that are having problems..... call them up, call the number i posted... account service dept

the e-chat thing wont help much... and emails IMO are kind pointless... you can "butter" them up by talking to them and get more results by talking
Old 10-01-2009, 10:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

NYC Guy is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
but to those that are having problems..... call them up, call the number i posted... account service dept
Please post that number again as you will save me 16 pages of reading to find it.

Also if I already have the TP2 is that the proper number to call or is that number for when you are first ordering the phone?
Old 10-01-2009, 10:56 PM
What did you say?
Threadstarter

the number is 877-775-4886

you can call if you already have the phone but in still in the 30 day trial. if you are not happy with the price of the phone since V is cheaper they can help

or you can order from them too... tell them you want to upgrade your phone ( if you can) and you want the tp2 for the 199 price or you may just drop sprint and get the tp2 with V

they can help you
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC Guy View Post
Please post that number again as you will save me 16 pages of reading to find it.

Also if I already have the TP2 is that the proper number to call or is that number for when you are first ordering the phone?

Yup that many pages of the same thing.I mean it is so simple yet we get pages and pages of it over and over.It is simple and has been that way WAY BEFORE THIS THREAD there never was a price drop and there never was going to be a oct 1st drop as stated in the thread.

I called a week before this thread and got it matched and more and others were already posting the same.

Bottom line is all you need to do is call over and over till you #1 get tired of it or #2 get a rep who will match it.

Other then that what is the point of this thread? Well at least it makes the stupid company's who posted on there web sites that sprint was droping there prices on there website look stupid.

But that is there fault for running with a rumor.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2