PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 09:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sombra is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint July 25

Well I must say this theard got me motivated, and made me laugh. so I drove down to the sprint store and what do i notice no more tp1 so i asked the rep she looked it up and she said it was being replaced with tp2 due out 7/25.Hope shes right.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:22 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Can I change the subject into something more useful then arguing back and forth.....its not like it will change the release date one way or the other.

I was wondering...the TP2 can do CDMA/GSM right...so can it use both the Sprint and Nextel network? or is that asking too much?
________
SUZUKI T SERIES

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 01:54 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:27 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Now here is some interesting news, so machine that sprint uses to swap phonebook #'s is called cellebrite (those of us that work at corporate owned stores know what i'm talking about) Now when you transfer #'s or pics you have to put in the model # of the 1st phone and the model # of the to phone. Today the tp2 is in cellbrite to do phonebook swaps, take it as you want, just thought i would give some factual information.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Look dude, you can keep trying to disprove me but it doesn't change the fact that i got early.
I don't need to disprove you, I know for a 100% certainty you didn't have your touch pro till after Oct 25, 08.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:31 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

usefull info,please read. http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/win...customers.aspx
Old 07-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
No way man.

Alright enough fun with the useless thread.

You are FOS i called sprint over and over and trust me the first place to get the touch pro was best buy there was no special release that you got cause there was not a sprint store in the U.S with them before best buy got them.And retentions had rep's that were even looking for them.And even the first day sprint sold them retentions could not sell them as they were not in there system yet.Must have a sad life to live to lie on a cell phone fourm

It is bad enough to lie but the to try and and keep the bs line up is stupid.

There was even a problem with the first batch that came out and there was no dates of any pro's with a date that early.

Last edited by rdcrds; 07-14-2009 at 09:40 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:50 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

omg, theres a worm on twitter. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2350105,00.asp
Old 07-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Now here is some interesting news, so machine that sprint uses to swap phonebook #'s is called cellebrite (those of us that work at corporate owned stores know what i'm talking about) Now when you transfer #'s or pics you have to put in the model # of the 1st phone and the model # of the to phone. Today the tp2 is in cellbrite to do phonebook swaps, take it as you want, just thought i would give some factual information.
Very interesting indeed...
Old 07-14-2009, 10:03 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Very cool indeed...

Old 07-14-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Refugee
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: My Flunky

WorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIPWorldWide is a VIP
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to WorldWide

And by the way I hate that guy Technolo......nah just playing I miss people bashing that guy! LOL
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2