PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 06:10 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Something else i just noticed your join date was in november 2008, could that be because the phone was released Nov 2nd 2008, dude do the math.
Already addressed and thanks for keeping me updated on how long I have been a "registered" member. Oh, can we still surf this forum without being a member...yep!
Old 07-14-2009, 06:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Hmmm, where should I start with you and the other jerk in this thread. You don't know me well enough to call me names and you certainly don't know my character. I appreciate this forum enough that I will disregard your posts.

Here are the facts.

1. My credit card statement from September proves to me that i purchased at the end of September on the 22nd.
2. I was not member of this forum then becasue I was a noob.
3. I was a member of another forum when I had a Touch, which I had for a short time.
4. I signed a two year contract for the phone which expires in August
5. I had my phone in my area before anyone around here had it in their stores until December.
6. I don't have any reason to lie

I still love this thread because it is funny!

That is funny cause i had mine from best buy before retentions even new the date and telesales had it before retentions could sell it.I even called retentions the day i got my tp from best buy and when i called the rep even said wow we can't even sell it yet.

Just more BS and just someone who has nothing better to do then spread bs on a cell phone board how sad.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:44 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torx View Post
sprint is a real sham this year.
i hope they lose another quarter million customers.

they put all their eggs in one basket. ONE BASKET out of 365 days a year!! ONE. people. ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sad, so pathetic.

i agree, sprint is a joke, i bet verizon or at&t buy them out! the pre can't save their butts!
Old 07-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Hmmm, where should I start with you and the other jerk in this thread. You don't know me well enough to call me names and you certainly don't know my character. I appreciate this forum enough that I will disregard your posts.

Here are the facts.

1. My credit card statement from September proves to me that i purchased at the end of September on the 22nd.
3. I was a member of another forum when I had a Touch, which I had for a short time.
5. I had my phone in my area before anyone around here had it in their stores until December.

So another thing thats funny that this idiot forgot to check is that if you go back to all the older posts in the touch pro form here is a thread that was started on September 29th that confirmed that the sprint touch pro would have the video out option. If you had your phone on Sep 22nd and it was readily available why would someone start a thread that confirms the sprint touch pro to have video out?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39022

Also you can read thru ppcgeeks without having a membership, but for you to download any cab or make any posts you would have to be a member. I'm almost pretty sure there are plenty of cabs you have gotten from ppcgeeks and since you didnt start till nov 08 you didnt download anything before then and diamond tweaks among many others were instant downloads if you had a diamond or a pro.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:08 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

ui hope im not the other jerk. is it me biggzz? if so, why me? ive even helped you. man i hope its not me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

this one has it all; comedy, drama, documentary, science fiction....definately gets my vote for thread of the day!
Old 07-14-2009, 07:16 PM
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:

Here are the facts.

I could probably do this all day but another thread that was started oct 19th and still no touch pro. If you had yours Sep 22nd where were you when everyone had questions about the look, size, and so forth? i'm think i'm going to look for the 1st thread of someone actually with a tp.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40855

Last edited by p-slim; 07-14-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
i'm thinkin more along the lines of octoberish, cuz thats the the first tp came out, I remember I had it by halloween, when me and my gyrls went trick or treating!
Hey, maybe your right...the pro2 is orange and black....Halloween?

Last edited by searcher61; 07-14-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Bay Area Boss

Quote:

Here are the facts.

Better yet I found a thread that confirms the release date of Nov 2nd and Oct 25 at Best Buy. This is why you are called a liar, LIAR.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=41332

If you had yours Sep 22nd, you shouldve taken pics of yours and you would've been a VIP instead of a troll.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this thread should be renamed to The Cage Pt. 2

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2