PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 12:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

Rockfshr is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro2 for Sprint in June

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
Could be, but the european version shown on the HTC website sure looks like it has a flash. Of course it also has a different back cover, but that's just cosmetic. I guess we'll just wait until one is in hand.

If you zoom that pic you'll see the button below the camera has a pic of a mic on it. So I am sure that it is the speakerphone button.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:47 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

+1000 for using Htorch to make the phone as a flashlight.
Old 05-24-2009, 12:17 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

is it me or does the color of the back look like 3 months after you dyed your touchpro's back black?
Old 05-24-2009, 12:24 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Man. all the youtube videos Iv watched on the TP2 make it look HUGE!
I think id be more interested in the Diamond2 it looks a little smaller and has a 5 mp camera

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-24-2009, 01:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: sprint

poorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuffpoorlyduck knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to poorlyduck

I think that the ugliest back cover I've never seen, it looks like those old sanyo phones. Why sprint doesn't keep the original designs?

Last edited by poorlyduck; 05-24-2009 at 01:04 AM.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by poorlyduck View Post
I think that the ugliest back cover I've never seen, it looks like those old sanyo phones. Why sprint doesn't keep the original designs?
I don't think it looks that bad at all. Even with the touch pro, I think sprints version looks alot better than the gsm version.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfshr View Post
If you zoom that pic you'll see the button below the camera has a pic of a mic on it. So I am sure that it is the speakerphone button.
Yeah, you're right. Darn.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So, now I've got to figure out what to do. I've got a 2 week old Sprint Touch Pro. I've got another 10 days to return it if I want. I think the larger screen, better speaker and rumored improved battery and interface are worth the upgrade. Do I return the Pro, reactivate my old dumb phone and wait for the TP2, or just put up with the TP and get a little angry every time I use it. If only I REALLY knew when the TP2 would be available.
Old 05-24-2009, 10:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700<Mogul<TP<TP2<EVO 4G<EVO 3D<Next?

intrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good workintrlude is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to intrlude Send a message via AIM to intrlude Send a message via MSN to intrlude Send a message via Yahoo to intrlude Send a message via Skype™ to intrlude

The button below the camera is a mic mute button. Not speakerphone button. To all others, no this is not a replacement to a digital camera, however it is a nice spec to have (flash) when out and about late at night. The TP2 also, may not be upgradeable to WinMo7.

http://www.wmexperts.com/possible-sp...phone-aka-pink
Old 05-25-2009, 04:05 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
So, now I've got to figure out what to do. I've got a 2 week old Sprint Touch Pro. I've got another 10 days to return it if I want. I think the larger screen, better speaker and rumored improved battery and interface are worth the upgrade. Do I return the Pro, reactivate my old dumb phone and wait for the TP2, or just put up with the TP and get a little angry every time I use it. If only I REALLY knew when the TP2 would be available.

If you don't want to mod your TP I would wait for the TP2. Going to a different ROM makes the TP a much better phone IMO but since the TP2 is about to be released, I myself would wait.

Give some
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2