PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch Pro2 for Sprint in June

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirstein View Post
I think the larger screen, better speaker and rumored improved battery and interface are worth the upgrade.
Looks like u already got your mind made up... And if u end up keeping your TP , u can always do like OR78 recommend & flash a ROM to make your TP experience much more pleasurable...
Old 05-26-2009, 09:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

bigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuffbigchico67 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to bigchico67

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjedi007 View Post
I'm actually kind of sad that there is no flash, I use my TP as a flashlight all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockfshr View Post
If you zoom that pic you'll see the button below the camera has a pic of a mic on it. So I am sure that it is the speakerphone button.

It is the speakerphone button. The phone has a major improvement on the speaker. It is meant for phone conferencing.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

cturnbull802 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to cturnbull802

i dont know if its been asked but does anyone think it will be available on sero? i have been holding out with my q9c for this or the palm pre, and well as you all know the pre seems to be a no go with sero
Old 05-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

AFAIK they aren't flagging sero accounts during activation so you should be able to activate online/phone. Although I think you can't get device discounts anymore unless you upgrade your sero account to a new plan? Buying them straight up is probably still cheaper than upgrading. Especially in the long run.
Old 05-28-2009, 04:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

SERO accounts are treated as NORMAL accounts. They are not flagged for anything, and upgrading with device discounts and rebates still, and forever will always, work.

The ONLY thing you cannot have with a SERO account are Employee Discounts off of your plan, either Instinct phone, or the Palm Pre (as those phones are Simpley Everything phones)

EVERY other phone now, and into the future will work just fine, just like my Diamond I upgraded to, LMAO

Man....

Anywho, can't wait for my TP2 (or Treo Pro if it suckz)
Old 05-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I just hope sprint drops this phone next month as planed. I'm really digging the screen size and keyboard. Finally raised buttons! Just hope after the plam pre release we start hearing more info about the tp2 and sprint being released

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 05-28-2009, 05:04 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Once HTC comes out with a Tegra or Snapdragon device for Sprint, then things will get interesting..
Old 05-28-2009, 08:07 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_A_Stain View Post
I just hope sprint drops this phone next month as planed. I'm really digging the screen size and keyboard. Finally raised buttons! Just hope after the plam pre release we start hearing more info about the tp2 and sprint being released
Talked with Sprint CS today. They still claim to not know the release date. In fact they act like the have no information at all.

Hit the thanks
Old 05-28-2009, 08:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Talked with Sprint CS today. They still claim to not know the release date. In fact they act like the have no information at all.

Hit the thanks
even after tp2 is on sale, CS will still give you the same answer above.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews View Post
even after tp2 is on sale, CS will still give you the same answer above.

The day i called to order 1 A/S still had no release date.But they did know about it coming out soon.It was to be out but then it was delayed.In fact i called them and wanted to order 1 and they had no idea about it and yet best buy had them.

But i did wish they had a idea about it.They don't say anything about it at all.Maybe they don't want to cause of the pre they want ALL of the attention on it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2