View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 07:02 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Hmmm, where should I start with you and the other jerk in this thread. You don't know me well enough to call me names and you certainly don't know my character. I appreciate this forum enough that I will disregard your posts.

Here are the facts.

1. My credit card statement from September proves to me that i purchased at the end of September on the 22nd.
2. I was not member of this forum then becasue I was a noob.
3. I was a member of another forum when I had a Touch, which I had for a short time.
4. I signed a two year contract for the phone which expires in August
5. I had my phone in my area before anyone around here had it in their stores until December.
6. I don't have any reason to lie

I still love this thread because it is funny!
So another thing thats funny that this idiot forgot to check is that if you go back to all the older posts in the touch pro form here is a thread that was started on September 29th that confirmed that the sprint touch pro would have the video out option. If you had your phone on Sep 22nd and it was readily available why would someone start a thread that confirms the sprint touch pro to have video out?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39022

Also you can read thru ppcgeeks without having a membership, but for you to download any cab or make any posts you would have to be a member. I'm almost pretty sure there are plenty of cabs you have gotten from ppcgeeks and since you didnt start till nov 08 you didnt download anything before then and diamond tweaks among many others were instant downloads if you had a diamond or a pro.