View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 06:25 PM
rdcrds
Almost a VIP

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: sprint July 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Hmmm, where should I start with you and the other jerk in this thread. You don't know me well enough to call me names and you certainly don't know my character. I appreciate this forum enough that I will disregard your posts.

Here are the facts.

1. My credit card statement from September proves to me that i purchased at the end of September on the 22nd.
2. I was not member of this forum then becasue I was a noob.
3. I was a member of another forum when I had a Touch, which I had for a short time.
4. I signed a two year contract for the phone which expires in August
5. I had my phone in my area before anyone around here had it in their stores until December.
6. I don't have any reason to lie

I still love this thread because it is funny!

That is funny cause i had mine from best buy before retentions even new the date and telesales had it before retentions could sell it.I even called retentions the day i got my tp from best buy and when i called the rep even said wow we can't even sell it yet.

Just more BS and just someone who has nothing better to do then spread bs on a cell phone board how sad.