PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 08:41 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: sprint July 25

heres some good marketplace mobile news, im liking this. http://windowsteamblog.com/blogs/win...customers.aspx
Old 07-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i ask my sources nothing yet but they might not gotten the news yet but hopefuly is this month it would be to fun things that are coming this month on the 18 i get evdo and wimax finaly and hopefuly on 25 i get tp2 from sprint yay!!!

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 07-14-2009, 09:06 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
That is funny cause i had mine from best buy before retentions even new the date and telesales had it before retentions could sell it.I even called retentions the day i got my tp from best buy and when i called the rep even said wow we can't even sell it yet.

Just more BS and just someone who has nothing better to do then spread bs on a cell phone board how sad.
Well, your experience and my experience were different. Again, you don't know me or my character and i have no reason to lie. I don't gain anything by lying.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:08 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

biggzz, am i the other jerk you spoke of?
Old 07-14-2009, 09:09 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
So another thing thats funny that this idiot forgot to check is that if you go back to all the older posts in the touch pro form here is a thread that was started on September 29th that confirmed that the sprint touch pro would have the video out option. If you had your phone on Sep 22nd and it was readily available why would someone start a thread that confirms the sprint touch pro to have video out?

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=39022

Also you can read thru ppcgeeks without having a membership, but for you to download any cab or make any posts you would have to be a member. I'm almost pretty sure there are plenty of cabs you have gotten from ppcgeeks and since you didnt start till nov 08 you didnt download anything before then and diamond tweaks among many others were instant downloads if you had a diamond or a pro.
Thanks for being childish and name calling and just because you didn't get yours or others didn't get one doesn't mean that is true for all of us. This is getting funnier. Try not to name call.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

wombshifta is a n00b

lol @ try verizon
Old 07-14-2009, 09:11 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
ui hope im not the other jerk. is it me biggzz? if so, why me? ive even helped you. man i hope its not me.
Not you man...You crack me up! I been hitting the thanks for your funny posts. Killing me man!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:14 PM
acs tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
Not you man...You crack me up! I been hitting the thanks for your funny posts. Killing me man!
cool, i thought it was me. thanx for being honest.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:18 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
I could probably do this all day but another thread that was started oct 19th and still no touch pro. If you had yours Sep 22nd where were you when everyone had questions about the look, size, and so forth? i'm think i'm going to look for the 1st thread of someone actually with a tp.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40855
Look dude, you can keep trying to disprove me but it doesn't change the fact that i got early.
Old 07-14-2009, 09:20 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
biggzz, am i the other jerk you spoke of?
No way man.

Alright enough fun with the useless thread.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
sprint, touch pro 2, tp2