PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2011, 12:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

krnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good workkrnfrk6663 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to krnfrk6663 Send a message via MSN to krnfrk6663 Send a message via Yahoo to krnfrk6663
Re: END KEY wont end the call!!! Im about to snap!

I know this won't be much help, but I've had multiple roms do that to me too. It would majorly delay the ending, and I'd get to them answering before it would hang up. If you're up for it, tasking and flashing another would be the best thing to do. I can confirm it did it to me in sharkie's rom, and when I went to energy's new release, it didn't.. it also did it in the previous version of energy that I used... so I dunno where the relation is.. I just dealt with it for that time period.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Edit: EDIT: Edit:

USE "Maxx134_FasterEndCal5_TunedSetttings.cab (2.7 KB)" BELOW!

Also,to help in the "pressing" area:
try my "FingerTouch" cab as well,
As I made adjustments for incorrect presses.
It's below in my sig.

So, I basically looked into the aspects and sequences involved during the dailing process.
Then I made adjustments to everything that could add to the "dialer button" problem.
I also took into account the memory sharing, because custom dialers may take up more mem with grafics.

CHANGELOG:

nDialerTimeOut
ResumeInterval
ConnectingVibrationLevel
EndCallTime
KeyPadVibrationLevel
ShareMemSize

EDIT1: more changes added:
InitialDelay
DelaySeconds

FINAL: more changes and fine tuned settings:
EndKeyDelayInterval
nContactTimeOut
nDialerTimeOut
nHBPCDTimeOut
AccumulatorLimitLen

So try this cab I made, and let me know:
Try the latest one: "Maxx134_FasterEndCal5_TunedSetttings.cab (2.7 KB)"

Tip: don't panic and mash the "end" HARD KEY BUTTON 100 times!..
Just pressing hard key once with my cab,
and you will see the red end call softkey grey out!..

When Pressing the SOFTKEY:
when press twice, GONE!
by third press it already gone and pressing a number key!
or wait one sec before pressing ONCE!( I wouldnt take that risk :P)

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-27-2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Update
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-12-2011, 09:39 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Try this cab I just made:
i take it the cab is simply the reg entry ?
Old 04-12-2011, 12:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Threadstarter

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Copy cat ! i said that already -.- lol oh welll . your a VIP

But to the OP ,
Install attatched CAB and run Kdbconfig and link your END key to the script in the folder "Start Menu\Tools\FlightMode and Script" directory . And link your end key to the script in that directory .

Ive tested and it works beautifuly
I tried your regedit but the thing is It doesn't always happen so im not able to confirm if this works or not. Same thing is true with Maxx's cab. I currently have your regedit and maxx's cab and Im not sure if its helping or not I have to give it a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Cantrary may be true and can be related.
Multiple roms chefs use same packages and similar kitchens.

Regardless, we need to know how much memory do you have left when that happens?
Are you running Sense?.. with CHT?

I am running Vinn's neodium from Jan and with 85mem free I have no such issues.
I am running Sense with CHT 1.8.5 as a test and still no prob.

I would suggest you having over 70meg free mem, and...
I would have to suggest you changing roms.
I Also suggest overclocking as well.
EDIT: Actually I think it is dialer related, so if you been changing skin that may play a part.
Right now Im running at running at 114mb of storage memory & 102mb of program memory oc'd at 768mhz.

I've changed roms and its happend on several different roms from several different chefs. But like I said before it doesn't always happen.

Im going to have to test your fix for a little while and Ill report back in a few days. I dont make too many calls but Its pissed me off when I do.

I just have to test it.

Thanks given to all who replied!

Old 04-12-2011, 12:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Sure it could be a rom issue if something is corrupted in which case you should flash the shipped rom or run Task29 and then flash a custom rom.
I ALWAYS TASK29 before flashing a rom.

I just have to test whats going on in a few days with max and elesbb's fixes and see if it helps.

and to you AZTECHKA thanks for your consideration, or is it your waiting for a breakdown. lmao
Old 04-12-2011, 01:03 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I tried your regedit but the thing is It doesn't always happen so im not able to confirm if this works or not. Same thing is true with Maxx's cab. I currently have your regedit and maxx's cab and Im not sure if its helping or not I have to give it a few days.

Right now Im running at running at 114mb of storage memory & 102mb of program memory oc'd at 768mhz.

I've changed roms and its happend on several different roms from several different chefs. But like I said before it doesn't always happen.

Im going to have to test your fix for a little while and Ill report back in a few days. I dont make too many calls but Its pissed me off when I do.

I just have to test it.

Thanks given to all who replied!
are you talking about my fix ? lol , it works quite well , takes seconds to set up !
Old 04-12-2011, 01:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
are you talking about my fix ? lol , it works quite well , takes seconds to set up !
Yes I set yours as the long press. Which has worked very well. Maxx's is just the endcall button. If his gets stuck yours is my definate solution to nip it in the butt.

Maxx's cab seems to work very well There was one that escaped and the call went through but it delayed a second and then ended the call. I need to do more testing.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:54 PM
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

there is a simple reg entry cab for the end call button....
Mine is a lil more complicated than that : p
EDIT: I will post details in above post.
Edit2: try my FingerTouch cab as well as I made adjustments for incorrect presses.

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-12-2011 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:43 AM
VIP Member

Bumb:
updated cab 2 more settings
Old 04-13-2011, 11:02 AM
VIP Member

Completed updated cab, use ver5
destroyed endcall problem!
(I hope)
Tip: don't panic and mash the "end" hard key 100 times!..
Just pressing hard key once with my cab,
and you will see the red end call softkey grey out..

When Pressing the softkey:
when press twice, GONE!
by third press it already gone and pressing a number key!
or wait one sec before pressing ONCE!( I wouldnt take that risk :P)

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-13-2011 at 11:08 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2