View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 12:30 PM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: END KEY wont end the call!!! Im about to snap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
Copy cat ! i said that already -.- lol oh welll . your a VIP

But to the OP ,
Install attatched CAB and run Kdbconfig and link your END key to the script in the folder "Start Menu\Tools\FlightMode and Script" directory . And link your end key to the script in that directory .

Ive tested and it works beautifuly
I tried your regedit but the thing is It doesn't always happen so im not able to confirm if this works or not. Same thing is true with Maxx's cab. I currently have your regedit and maxx's cab and Im not sure if its helping or not I have to give it a few days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Cantrary may be true and can be related.
Multiple roms chefs use same packages and similar kitchens.

Regardless, we need to know how much memory do you have left when that happens?
Are you running Sense?.. with CHT?

I am running Vinn's neodium from Jan and with 85mem free I have no such issues.
I am running Sense with CHT 1.8.5 as a test and still no prob.

I would suggest you having over 70meg free mem, and...
I would have to suggest you changing roms.
I Also suggest overclocking as well.
EDIT: Actually I think it is dialer related, so if you been changing skin that may play a part.
Right now Im running at running at 114mb of storage memory & 102mb of program memory oc'd at 768mhz.

I've changed roms and its happend on several different roms from several different chefs. But like I said before it doesn't always happen.

Im going to have to test your fix for a little while and Ill report back in a few days. I dont make too many calls but Its pissed me off when I do.

I just have to test it.

Thanks given to all who replied!