PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2010, 01:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

snoozii is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

For the people who are "blacklisted"(got the this is not your first device message), have you tried to use someone else's TP2 that's already unlocked to go through the first screen of the HSPL flasher where you have to click "ok"(aka where they verify the license)?

After that you could try to disconnect the already unlocked TP2 and plug your locked one in and flash from there. Wouldn't that work?

For the people who are about to flash and haven't gotten blacklisted yet, just grab a flash drive with hardspl and go to an electronics store which has wifi like best buy or staples or even the library and flash it. Doesn't take more than a few minutes lol I won't know what excuse you would make if you were caught flashing your phone in an electronics store tho but I guess you could cover the usb port with something..
Old 10-02-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: sprint

biohazardjoker is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozii View Post
For the people who are "blacklisted"(got the this is not your first device message), have you tried to use someone else's TP2 that's already unlocked to go through the first screen of the HSPL flasher where you have to click "ok"(aka where they verify the license)?

After that you could try to disconnect the already unlocked TP2 and plug your locked one in and flash from there. Wouldn't that work?

For the people who are about to flash and haven't gotten blacklisted yet, just grab a flash drive with hardspl and go to an electronics store which has wifi like best buy or staples or even the library and flash it. Doesn't take more than a few minutes lol I won't know what excuse you would make if you were caught flashing your phone in an electronics store tho but I guess you could cover the usb port with something..
ok the problem is my phone is new, sprint send it to me about a week ago i try this crap in every single computer i go and i dont have any other device, i dl fresh copy of this even i download 1 of year 2009 is same version of "the new one" the problem is the program say the crap of this is your second device blah blah this people ban the device via colecting the info of the device went i try the old version tells me is a error on connection, i only hope some one take care of this issue becuse any one can use custom roms without this crap and this "people" is trying to scam people asking for money every time i understand the simunlocker cost money but plis the hspl??? come on
Old 10-06-2010, 09:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

commondominator is a n00b

if i pay the origional 14 euros will i receive the email with the download link?
Old 10-06-2010, 09:52 PM
I MADE IT!!!
Pocket PC: MIUI Powered 3VO, MikFroyo'd EVO & Energized Pro 2

ooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIPooxteme is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to ooxteme

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondominator View Post
if i pay the origional 14 euros will i receive the email with the download link?

it "should" mark your phone i never got a download link

TEAM MiK
Member Since 12/30/10
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-07-2010, 08:51 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

I had the same issue. I unlocked my TP2 original with my comp, tried my replacement. told me i had to pay, so being a good person i figured i could give 6 bucks to his work and did. after that i had no problem.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

toxendless is a n00b

just did it on my friends computer no problem, didn't want to run into any trouble so i didn't ttry again on my computer.
Old 10-10-2010, 02:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: verizon

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks to a different forum member i have a copy of another hspl-unlocking program.

unfortunately, it also will not unlock my phone.

i have tried this on a desktop pc running xp sp3, no antivirus, no firewall, internet connection established, activesync connected to phone. i used a brand new usb cable.
the program communicates with my phone, sends my phone into bootloader mode, then the phone goes into the grey screen with the 0% thermometer and then both pc and phone sit idle for a long time. eventually the hspl unlocking program informs me that there is a communications error with the phone.

i verified communications by utilizing a USB sniffer/analyzer program. the phone and the hspl unlocker do establish and utilize communications via USB.

BUT when the phone resets into the grey 0% screen, all communications end. this seems to point to a lack of/or missing USB driver at this level of OS load.

so, anyone know how to resolve this? i'd sure appreciate the help.

thanks,
marvin
Old 10-10-2010, 05:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularichthus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i noticed that when my phone is in the bootloader mode, the spl version is:
SPL 0.72.0000

does anyone know anything about what this number means?

based on the data i gathered with a usb sniffer, when my phone goes into the grey screen with the 0% (can someone tell me what the name of that screen is? is that the bootloader screen? or the RUU loader screen?) anyway, when my phone gets there, it appears to NOT have a functioning USB port to communicate with my pc. is this caused by the version of SPL i have?

thoughts? ideas?
Old 10-10-2010, 06:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

i renamed the RUU_Signed.nbh used by the HSPL_Unlocker program to RHODIMG.nbh and placed it on my phone.

booted into bootloader mode...
tri-color screen...
then grey screen with "Loading..." at 3:15am will wait for awhile....

why wouldn't it load the file?
help?
Old 10-10-2010, 10:36 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

isvthis a step farther than youv gotten in the last couple weeks?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2