View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 04:24 PM
biohazardjoker
PPCGeeks Regular

biohazardjoker is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoozii View Post
For the people who are "blacklisted"(got the this is not your first device message), have you tried to use someone else's TP2 that's already unlocked to go through the first screen of the HSPL flasher where you have to click "ok"(aka where they verify the license)?

After that you could try to disconnect the already unlocked TP2 and plug your locked one in and flash from there. Wouldn't that work?

For the people who are about to flash and haven't gotten blacklisted yet, just grab a flash drive with hardspl and go to an electronics store which has wifi like best buy or staples or even the library and flash it. Doesn't take more than a few minutes lol I won't know what excuse you would make if you were caught flashing your phone in an electronics store tho but I guess you could cover the usb port with something..
ok the problem is my phone is new, sprint send it to me about a week ago i try this crap in every single computer i go and i dont have any other device, i dl fresh copy of this even i download 1 of year 2009 is same version of "the new one" the problem is the program say the crap of this is your second device blah blah this people ban the device via colecting the info of the device went i try the old version tells me is a error on connection, i only hope some one take care of this issue becuse any one can use custom roms without this crap and this "people" is trying to scam people asking for money every time i understand the simunlocker cost money but plis the hspl??? come on