PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2010, 04:38 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATE*Nov10 HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

There you go folks.. a couple more successes... don't give up!
..another thing to try: Orig USB cable not a aftermarket... I personnally just had an issue with a USB cable, the USB to PC connection didn't show the setting to use the SD card as a disk drive until I switched cables!? Same thing on 2 laptops.. tossed it

I just unlocked my new TP2 on a Win 7 laptop, works fine.

REMEMBER!!!
You MUST have an active internet connection on the machine you're using to unlock
AND use Active Sync (or MDC, Moble Device Center on Win 7)...
NOT power/vol down/resett to put it into bootloader like when buring ROM's...
Old 12-16-2010, 05:18 PM
Newsy Writer
Pocket PC: Droid Charge
Carrier: verizon wired less

hoodracer is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to hoodracer Send a message via Skype™ to hoodracer

I just unlocked a referb on a computer that i dont use often and it worked right away i even accidentally unplugged it wile its was flashing the unlock rom started the unlocker back up and it worked fine. my experience is dont use hat same computer for unlocking more than 1
Old 12-19-2010, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D ,Touch pro 2 & Touch pro , mogul
Carrier: sprint

vickydj1974 is keeping up the good workvickydj1974 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

awesome just unlock my TP2

HTC-Unlocks Support

rp.jpg
Old 01-05-2011, 09:46 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community

cmonex is back!! Any issues & problems after reading these tips, go to her site.. follow instructions below!
#4 Yesterday, 05:51 PM
cmonex post:
you need to check what error you get in the Automatic flash mode.

if it launches the RomUpdateUtility in Auto mode, and errors out with 262 connection error, then check USB troubleshooting tips at
Olipro->Creations(&Unlockers); - RhodiumW Hard-SPL (note, if you have a GSM Rhodium, don't try downloading from any of the file links there. but the tips apply just the same)

if it doesn't get that far and says you used this program before, then send us a request to get another use for it (this is free, donation is only optional if you are happy to do so):
HTC-Unlocks Support

if the error is none of the above 2, let us know what it is exactly.

edit: I just noticed you put a rom on the SD card. please don't do that while Hard-SPL unlocking. best to remove the SD card, then you can be sure nothing is left on it that could interfere.

Last edited by teradog; 01-05-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: vodafone

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

yes we are back and have been for a few weeks actually as you can see from the post above you

still, terribly sorry for all those bad delays in the past.

by the way I didn't read through this whole thread but I did glimpse some claim about a worm checking stuff on the PC - that's quite far from the thruth.
some AV's throw the warning because of the packer code we used to compress the package. nothing to do with any licensing or anything else.

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex
Old 01-06-2011, 10:41 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
yes we are back and have been for a few weeks actually as you can see from the post above you

still, terribly sorry for all those bad delays in the past.

by the way I didn't read through this whole thread but I did glimpse some claim about a worm checking stuff on the PC - that's quite far from the thruth.
some AV's throw the warning because of the packer code we used to compress the package. nothing to do with any licensing or anything else.
To all the people that have post in this thread & still having issues: cmonex IS THE UNLOCKER.. and now that she is gracing us with her presence once again on ppcgeeks... let'r rip, get those questions answered.

I was merely trying to help & compile info... she can fix it.

Best of luck to you all & HAPPY NEW YEAR

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2