View Single Post
Old 01-04-2011, 05:51 PM
cmonex
VIP Member

cmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation levelcmonex can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cannot Unlock TP2 @ so Flash a ROM!!!! HELP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwynter View Post
I have tried to do the Hard SPL via Rhodium and to no avail!!! I just got a recertified TP2 after flashing my last TP2 via computer but it will not unlock so I can flash. I have also tried different versions of flashing and it gets stuck at 0% and then I get the error message and take out the battery once again. I have also added the ROM in the root of my SD card and tried to flash it that way but it will not unlock. I have even tried to relock cab and tried to see if it would unlock. Can someone please help? I want to flash the latest Energy ROM but nothing is happening… Thanks again Guys/Gals!

you need to check what error you get in the Automatic flash mode.

if it launches the RomUpdateUtility in Auto mode, and errors out with 262 connection error, then check USB troubleshooting tips at Olipro->Creations(&Unlockers); - RhodiumW Hard-SPL (note, if you have a GSM Rhodium, don't try downloading from any of the file links there. but the tips apply just the same)

if it doesn't get that far and says you used this program before, then send us a request to get another use for it (this is free, donation is only optional if you are happy to do so): HTC-Unlocks Support

if the error is none of the above 2, let us know what it is exactly.

edit: I just noticed you put a rom on the SD card. please don't do that while Hard-SPL unlocking. best to remove the SD card, then you can be sure nothing is left on it that could interfere.

Other devices: Shift, Kaiser, Diamond (GSM version), Universals (Qtek 9000, Vodafone VPA IV) + non HTC ones.

Donations To cmonex

Last edited by cmonex; 01-04-2011 at 05:53 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.