View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:41 AM
teradog
VIP Member - Retired
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *UPDATE*Nov10 HSPL unlock (CDMA) HAVE YOU RECENTLY UNLOCKED?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmonex View Post
yes we are back and have been for a few weeks actually as you can see from the post above you

still, terribly sorry for all those bad delays in the past.

by the way I didn't read through this whole thread but I did glimpse some claim about a worm checking stuff on the PC - that's quite far from the thruth.
some AV's throw the warning because of the packer code we used to compress the package. nothing to do with any licensing or anything else.
To all the people that have post in this thread & still having issues: cmonex IS THE UNLOCKER.. and now that she is gracing us with her presence once again on ppcgeeks... let'r rip, get those questions answered.

I was merely trying to help & compile info... she can fix it.

Best of luck to you all & HAPPY NEW YEAR