PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2010, 01:23 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New SERO Oct 1st

Lols at this thread.

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
Old 09-12-2010, 01:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

is that 91 MB or Mb ? ie megabit or megabyte ? if its MB what kind of freaking connection do you have? I would kill for that. Heck you could not even USE that connection to its full potential without Gigabyte Ethernet throughout and even then would be pushing the hardware.

Wow.
Old 09-12-2010, 01:30 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
is that 91 MB or Mb ? ie megabit or megabyte ? if its MB what kind of freaking connection do you have? I would kill for that. Heck you could not even USE that connection to its full potential without Gigabyte Ethernet throughout and even then would be pushing the hardware.

Wow.
Thats Mb as in Mega-bit. My production server is co-located with ColoPronto (www.colopronto.com) and I am on a 100 meg circuit. Colopronto kicks ass I must say. LOL. I also have a secondary server co-located at Joes Datacenter (www.joesdatacenter.com) which gets similar speeds. When you have a server as busy as mine as its easy to fully utilize that circuit
Old 09-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnerys is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

ahh ok so 9MB - thats more reasonable but still bloody fast. I can hit 6-7MB but not sustained for more than a few seconds 2.5-3.0 MB solid with enough threading

Nice
Old 09-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

That's one down, and I'll find who else is up for the roast as well.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:08 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

sweet!
i can give this thread 5 stars now!

Last edited by austin420; 09-12-2010 at 03:11 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerys View Post
no wiggling. I am one of the few NOT wiggling.

SO if I said it was illegal PLEASE by all means provide the quote?

and you STILL have no shone me anywhere in the contract where it says I can NOT change phones (not counting the catch all we can make any change we want clause)

I await your quote.

trolls keep making illogical quotes and illogical connections and then "proclaim" me as the one wiggling and back pedaling as I try to defend/explain how wrong they are.

Typical troll behavior

thats also why they keep posting. Trolls.
Here you go:

Quote:
that should not be legal and in fact if anyone actually could afford to take this to court I am actually pretty confident sprint would LOSE in a court of law (so, youre saying its illegal...comments mine.)
You were commenting on Sprint restricting phones to certain plans (the $10 fee for 4G phones)

Funny thing is? It's post #404 in this thread. 404 illegal activity not found.

Last edited by blackangst; 09-12-2010 at 04:27 PM.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

beserker15 is becoming a great contributor

Well technically he said it SHOULD be illegal lol. Most of the debate involved us saying he won't have much of a case to go by if he wants to make it illegal. Then there were other debates about ethics, morals, etc.

In sum, for most of us it isn't worth it to fight and make it illegal. Those that wants to fight the good fight should go ahead, if you succeed you'll be champions of every SERO customer.
Old 09-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm sure he's sitting behind the keyboard ready to open a new account so he can ramble about "the man" holding him down and trying to supress his righteous voice. It's a free country man, 1st ammendment and so on and so forth maaaaan.

And 92mbit isn't anywhere near 9mbyte, sir; it's a factor of 8 (or 2^3 if you wanna get your nerd on)
Old 09-12-2010, 04:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

blackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good workblackangst is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
I'm sure he's sitting behind the keyboard ready to open a new account so he can ramble about "the man" holding him down and trying to supress his righteous voice. It's a free country man, 1st ammendment and so on and so forth maaaaan.

And 92mbit isn't anywhere near 9mbyte, sir; it's a factor of 8 (or 2^3 if you wanna get your nerd on)
Or, 1 megabit = 0.125 megabyte
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2