PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-18-2010, 03:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: mongul> touch > diamond > touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularezln0423 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to ezln0423
Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggienick View Post
won't the new official Sprint 6.5 update relock all these phones again? So if someone were to "try out" the official ROM, they'll have to unlock their fone again?

I'm glad that I never bothered to unlock my TP2.
yeah but if u already unlocked ur phone before it will unlock it again i relocked my phone trying to see if the work around work i did it like 6 times and every time it unlock my phone

Old 03-18-2010, 03:49 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

biggienick is just getting started

which workaround works for you?
Old 03-18-2010, 04:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Flashing any official rom will NOT relock your phone. The cmonex/olipro hard spl has overwrite protection to prevent that. It can only be relocked with the relocker in the hspl thread.

Last edited by razorloves; 03-18-2010 at 04:02 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 05:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep

For what its worth, I always thought it was a total sham that they wanted people to pay to unlock their sim card, and I thought it was a sham that they only "allowed" you to unlock one device. Add to that, there is no telling how many thousands of dollars of donations they received even before they came out with it.

I completely understand their need for others to not make money off of their endeavors (bulk unlocking thousands of phones to sell on fleabay). But for the vast majority of people who get replacement devices or what not it's a shame. Add to that the fact they have the propensity to charge for a service and offer support and not be there to support their business is totally inexcusable.

But I digress.

Last edited by supdawg; 03-18-2010 at 05:14 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 07:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggienick View Post
won't the new official Sprint 6.5 update relock all these phones again? So if someone were to "try out" the official ROM, they'll have to unlock their fone again?

I'm glad that I never bothered to unlock my TP2.
It wouldn't matter if you had, the Sprint ROM DOES NOT relock the system.....

~John
Old 03-18-2010, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

I had to make an insurance claim and before I sent the phone back I relocked it thru the relocker tool...... before I got my replacement I opened a ticket..... 4 week's later nothing..... i have opened 5 ticket's since then and all of them explaining my situation further(each time it get's a little meaner and a little longer). I have downloaded the hardspl multiple times and tried but keep getting the same "alread unlocked a device" message..... the first unlock was free(i gave a small donation) then with the new phone I figured after the "donation" didn't work I wouldn't do it again until I got some sort of answer or found somebody that actually got the "donation" to work on a second device. I have PM'ed these guy's on XDA and PPCgeeks..... no luck.....

Last edited by Srt4inSC; 03-18-2010 at 09:08 AM. Reason: grammar
Old 03-18-2010, 09:09 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
I had to make an insurance claim and before I sent the phone back I relocked it thru the relocker tool...... before I got my replacement I opened a ticket..... 4 week's later nothing..... i have opened 5 ticket's since then and all of them explaining my situation further(each time it get's a little meaner and a little longer). I have downloaded the hardspl multiple times and tried but keep getting the same "alread unlocked a device" message..... the first unlock was free(i gave a small donation) then with the new phone I figured after the "donation" didn't work I wouldn't do it again until I got some sort of answer or found somebody that actually got the "donation" to work on a second device. I have PM'ed these guy's on XDA and PPCgeeks..... no luck.....
Have you tried using a friends pc and internet connection ?
Old 03-18-2010, 09:12 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

I smelled this like a fart in a phone booth months ago and was told to shush by the staff...then was shunned by the users for badmouthing what was being given to us for free by hard working people...how's that crow taste??? Maybe next time people especially staff should listen to me.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-18-2010, 09:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

just wanted to add this...taken directly from their htcunlocks page...
"IMPORTANT: please do not use this contact info for asking help for problems unrelated to licensing unless you are a paying customer. other messages will not be answered - instead you can use the XDA-Developers.com Rhodium CDMA forum or PPCGeeks.com Touch pro 2 CDMA forum for other issues."

so...what are we? paying customers or loyal supporters who donate for their hard work? who is it up to to differentiate? How this slipped passed anyone is beyond me...
Old 03-18-2010, 10:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

I think it's about time these boards allow the cracked version of the unlocker to be reposted. If they aren't going to support this anymore, yet continue to accept money and then not provide the unlocks people are paying for, it's time to give people an alternative.

And before people ask, I do not have the cracked unlocker. I just remember people commenting on how it was posted here and then yanked down.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2