View Single Post
Old 03-18-2010, 05:04 AM
supdawg
Almost a VIP

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *****hspl***** is there support for it anymore?

For what its worth, I always thought it was a total sham that they wanted people to pay to unlock their sim card, and I thought it was a sham that they only "allowed" you to unlock one device. Add to that, there is no telling how many thousands of dollars of donations they received even before they came out with it.

I completely understand their need for others to not make money off of their endeavors (bulk unlocking thousands of phones to sell on fleabay). But for the vast majority of people who get replacement devices or what not it's a shame. Add to that the fact they have the propensity to charge for a service and offer support and not be there to support their business is totally inexcusable.

But I digress.

Last edited by supdawg; 03-18-2010 at 05:14 AM.