PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2007, 11:27 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

gobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargobmonster is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
mines and everyones else. Read the threads.
My mogul doesnt have any bugs, and i know, i wear my electronics out like a dog

the only gripe i have with this phone is that this dpad is annoying and the processor cant be over clocked...... and as far as hardware, the camera is the worst attempt at 2mp to date

i know that others have major problems, but not me, so i cant give any argument for a 6900

BUT, what i will say is that i am a former owner of the sprint a900. The a900 is the buggiest phone ive ever had, it would restart if someone called me while i was already talking to someone, and the battery lasted 4 hours tops, not to mention that the phone lagged during basic activities like me scrolling through my contacts or the menus, and if it lagged hard enough, it crashed...... and not to mention, the bluetooth didnt work with any bluetooth headsets period.

back on topic, sprint released the a900"m" shortly afterward, and it fixed all the a900 problems, but they didnt allow a900 owners to update to the a900m as it was a "new" phone....... if a ppc6800"m" comes out, guys, we are going to be screwed.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
I've been very unlucky with my Mogul. My Gf was very lucky..... all my replacements are dimmer or yellow hue backlights. Theres a lot of other threads out there that state the same thing.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Blackberry 8330
Carrier: Sprint SERO

steps is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to steps
what is the "flickering" issue u are speaking of? he only "flickering" I notice is when it dims and there's a SLIGHT flicker (only can notice it in a dark room) doesn't bother me none tho. I just want a new rom that isnt full of bugs and crap.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
By flickering I mean when the screen changes color from yellowish to bluish when you tap the screen or scroll with the wheel. A lot of ppl have this issue. Its not normal too.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

msbullock is just getting started
Not trying to fan the flames... But I work for a major consumer electronics company, and the mogul is listed as a product that is on our early warning list for items being removed from the shelves. Now I don't know if it's just our store or if it is the product being discontinued.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:44 AM
No charge for Awesomeness
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Musicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIPMusicman247 is a VIP
What exactly does the early warning mean?
Old 10-20-2007, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
It means everyone is returning their moguls.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mine does flicker with reddish tinge on scroll key movement of with screen tap... I was surprised why aren't more people saying it !
Old 10-20-2007, 04:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Ohh Kooo... there is alot of ppl saying it. Almost everyone i talk to tells me theirs does it on and off. its not normal. If you never had it replaced by Sprint then you can do a 1 time warranty replacement. but beware. you might get a worst mogul. its a gamble.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:41 PM
rdwing

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Sinnn,
I'm also on #5...just got it yesterday. I'm really getting fed up now, but what alternatives really exist? I'm not going to switch to AT&T and get raped with the expensive data and bad coverage, and I need to have WM6 ActiveSync for OTA push and stuff...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan