PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2007, 04:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
hahah! You tied me up rdwind. I got fed up too and now I am just living with this one. Suks badly too. Its not bright and not pure white. But I for sure dont want to get another replacement and get another bad backlight with a yellow color. Ill stick withthis one and wait for the nest 6900. Hopefully soon. But you know what.... I dont care too much for this mogul. I can drop it and care less, I can scratch it and care less. If this was a perfect Mogul like my first then i would really protect it. But since its a bad knockoff..... Im going to make sure i get my next 2 replacement from Asurion for the hell of it. A holes.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

hippity.hoppity is keeping up the good workhippity.hoppity is keeping up the good work
The Mogul has been a huge disappointment. Tons of bugs, weak hardware and no manufacturer support. We can only hope that it gets recalled or, more likely, EOL'd quickly.
Old 10-20-2007, 10:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Ya.. im hoping for a recall myself now. I hate my backlight.
Old 10-20-2007, 11:43 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by SINNN View Post
Ya.. im hoping for a recall myself now. I hate my backlight.

If there's not a Mogul BT update on the 22nd, I'll ask Sprint to give me a credit to use for a phone which has operational BT.

(I imagine DaSuper is either a kid playing games in his basement, or a well meaning Sprint employee who has absolutely no control over whether Sprint ignores or supports the Mogul. I think the later. But, they are both the same in terms of reliable information).
Old 10-21-2007, 12:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
Your right. If BT is stil useless after the rom update.. I think we all should flood the gates and demand a replacement ASAP.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:19 AM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Your right. If BT is stil useless after the rom update.. I think we all should flood the gates and demand a replacement ASAP.
Yes, agreed. But, I'm far from convinced that we'll even see a rom update.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:13 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
I really like my mogul and don't have any of the problems spoken of here. I would be very surprised if Sprint doesnt keep selling this great PPC. Am I the only one who feels this way?
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:49 AM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Bluetooth

While I don't think the Mogul is filled with flaws - the bluetooth issue to me is a show stopper. If they can't fix or won't fix the BT issue with a firmware update the phone is essentially useless for my needs. I'm thinking they need to release a firmware update or a different phone for people who bought this lemon. I'd hope that Sprint learns from their mistake of buying HTC over and over again and considers ETEN or even iMate phones - VGA resolution, full GPS - NOT A-GPS, fm radio, SLIMMER - pretty much everything the HTC should be if it wasn't going through the dark ages and releasing the same cooking cutter phone year after year.
Old 10-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker

SINNN is a n00b
I love this phone but if they keep replacing my moguls with poor backlights and different hues on the screen color. I will personally kick a Sprint rep when I see one.

Last edited by SINNN; 10-21-2007 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro & Blackberry 8330
Carrier: Sprint SERO

steps is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to steps
Quote:
I love this phone but if they keep replacing my moguls with poor backlights and digfferent hues on the screen color. I will personally kick a Sprint rep whenI see one.
Are u going to the same store to exchange ur phones? If you are that might explain why u keep getting simliar ones with the "defects".

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan