PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 05:25 PM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Mogul Out of Stock?

yeah they told me they were out...two days ago and that it would take six days to get here. sike...got it today! yaya

If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and then make a change ~Michael Jackson
Old 03-20-2008, 05:25 PM
Noob
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint SERO

Baffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation levelBaffles can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Baffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman08 View Post
because thats the policy its an end of story thing really i dont set them you dont set them. it is how it is. theres nowhere that says you are entitled to a new one.

warranty doesnt mean new replacement nor does it imply or say that anywhere. if it was faulty from the begining then you had 30 days to exchange it for a brand new replacement.
It was a new phone which was replaced for a new one within the first 30 days, and now it's gone to crap. I know there's nothing saying I'm entitled to a new device, however I feel I should receive one, and I intend to tell that to sprint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPeRw00t View Post
Because Sprint ESRP is a repair first system. Your phone (in current condition) would not be eligible for the 30 day return status the first choice would be a replacement screen. If no screens are on hand you would get a refurb phone to replace your device. There are specific reasons customers are given a new phone as a replacement but it is never a guarantee it will happen. With the newer S&R structure in place it is near impossible to get a used for new swap now.
This isn't under ESRP. Has NOTHING to do with insurance. *I* didn't break the phone, so why should my insurance cover a new one? HTC covers it under the manufacturer's warranty.

I personally see no reason I should accept a refurb given that I didn't cause the problem, and the horror stories regarding refurbished phones. Therefore I will try to get a new one, that's all.

baf.cc | GPS Toggler | Touch Pro Essentials | Got MSL?
Donations are accepted and greatly appreciated.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Update:

Confirmed. I got my Mogul today! (Thursday) And you know what? I still love my Palm Treo, lol

With that said, DAMN EVDO Rev. A is fast! I love you T-Mobile, but you gotta get with 3G!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now on to my customizing!!!!! Woot!

~Journey
Old 03-21-2008, 09:47 AM
Chillin' with my Geeks!
Pocket PC: Epic 4G & Iphone is my toy :)
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

GirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGirlGoneGeek should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

congrats....I feel the same way about now.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:51 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

missshavonne is a n00b

I'm still waiting--.....
Ive got the right tracking number-- and am getting notifications everytime its getting a step closer-- I'm holding off on lunch so I can drive the 30 minutes home and back to pick up my phone when it gets there--
Im ready to TOUCH my MOGUL!!!!
Old 03-21-2008, 12:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero

Unprezz is a n00b

I took my phone in last week and they told me 2 days. It has been 7. They called me today and had a touch ready instead of my ppc.... I told them to take it but. I gotta have my mogul back.

Old 03-21-2008, 01:02 PM
Lurker

flyingjoey is a n00b

The phone hasn't been discontinued. They are just having problems keeping that phone in stock. I actually had to go to my local store to pick one up last week, since Telesales had sold out.

2 of my friends ordered the mogul and they were told that they'd have to wait at least 2 weeks. One of them was told he needed to wait 3 weeks, he ended up going to the store and picking one up because he couldn't wait.

the Mogul's back on the website btw.
Old 03-21-2008, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD2 Standard ROM :(***Nexus One***Iphone 3gs
Carrier: T-Mobile

504boi is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to 504boi

Well actually it has nothing to do with stock!! Some one said it earlier in this post about flashing and yes it was true it was confirmed today when my lil cousin went to buy one, they told me come back tomorrow because they were adding the 3.35 fake rom" as they were callin itlast week on the phones now!! LMAO I think all you need it an 8th grade certificate to work @ sprint LMAO
Old 03-21-2008, 02:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Windows mobile 6.1

avatar1961 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to avatar1961

Well I can confirm that in Timonium, Maryland the Mogul is still in stock. My PPC 6700's speaker quit working and I took it into the service center today and after 15 minutes they told me they were giving me a new Mogul! I didn't have insurance either, so it cost me $55. But am I complaining? Heck no! I was actually going to buy a Touch if they couldn't fix it, but I guess I'll "put up" with this Mogul if I just HAVE to

It did NOT however have the new ROM though. The tech told me he couldn't download it for some reason and asked if I would mind doing it myself later today
Old 03-21-2008, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul 680 triton

campbellleonj is a n00b

i lost my mogul last week, filed a claim and received a touch via mail. i was pleasantly surprised. aside from no keyboard i like it better. i wish u could us the on screen qwerty keyboard to text but i guess htc would rather sell it for ten bucks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan