PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2008, 11:17 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

aznxnyquest is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Mogul Out of Stock?

so now tat sprint doesn't sell the mogul anymore... wat happens when u claim insurance on it??? do u get a new mogul or a choice of watever phone they have??? i mean if u did buy the mogul it was the most expensive phone out there so does tat mean we have the choice of watever phone we want???
Old 03-19-2008, 11:19 AM
Lurker

nickru78 is a n00b
Re: Sprint Discontinued Mogul

discontinued?

I just got off the phone with Sprint CS.... they told me they got a shipment in earlier this week, filled a bunch of orders and are on backorder again. Will be another 3-4 days before the next shipment comes in.

No idea how accurate that is, but the guy told me there are only 10 units on backorder as of 10am today.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

i've seen this one posted by a mod before, so there's no need in discussing it before searching. just a heads up. and welcome to the community by the way, so always SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH first... oh, and i just noticed a bit of a difference betwen the topic and the original post, so my bad on the minor miscommunication. sorry boys. it's only a temporary thing with the mogul.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-

Last edited by blasphemous_prime; 03-19-2008 at 11:24 AM.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Lurker

Too Hot is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickru78 View Post
discontinued?

I just got off the phone with Sprint CS.... they told me they got a shipment in earlier this week, filled a bunch of orders and are on backorder again. Will be another 3-4 days before the next shipment comes in.

No idea how accurate that is, but the guy told me there are only 10 units on backorder as of 10am today.
Yeah i was told the same thing about the backorder. Says some new ones will be shipping at the end of this week
Old 03-19-2008, 11:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 & Mogul & iPhone
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T

rvashi is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rvashi

Yeah I don't see the Mogul on the either of the Sprint website sections...Personal and Business.

I wonder whats going on? Why the heck would they pay so much money to make a new ROM and then discontinue the device within the next few days.

I am thinking it just might be that they're updating the website and the specs for the Mogul. Like, instead of Rev. A capable, ...With Rev. A and GPS.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

paynej is becoming a great contributor

I think it's just a stock problem.

Keep in mind that the Mogul is their only Rev. A device right now. I'm sure they are not ready to kill it considering the milage they can get out of just being able to say they have Rev A available to the masses.
Lurker

nickru78 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Too Hot View Post
Yeah i was told the same thing about the backorder. Says some new ones will be shipping at the end of this week
What's annoying is the store across the street from me has them in stock but I ordered online and can't pick one up from the store. I ordered on the 11th and it's still on backorder...

it'll come eventually so i'm not worried, just tired of my current phone
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic

nursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuffnursemm05 knows their stuff

I saw it on the sprint site just yesterday.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

neuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularneuteboomt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Most likely Sprint is re-flashing current inventory with the new rom and waiting on new inventory. That is why they are on back order and there for not on the site to order.
Old 03-19-2008, 11:45 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by neuteboomt View Post
Most likely Sprint is re-flashing current inventory with the new rom and waiting on new inventory. That is why they are on back order and there for not on the site to order.
this sounds like a valid point.... i dont see them taking it completely off of the market any time soon now that gps and rev a are in full swing.

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan