PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2010, 04:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

jambaj0e is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: FroYo 2.2 -- A List of Bugs & Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazpro View Post
You will need to go to settings-accounts and make sure the that account is syncing.. at least that fixed that issue for me when I started using 2.2.
Yea, both gmail accounts are shown to be syncing. Anyways to maybe adjust the frequency of the sync?
Old 07-31-2010, 04:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

gameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good workgameover is keeping up the good work

I had some issues at 1st b4 i factory reset and now as smooth as can be
Old 07-31-2010, 05:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
me nether

CW
Me either, not anymore...tracked my issues down to applications.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I think a factory reset is going to be in order.... 2.2 is a pretty big different animal. needs a fresh start.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:32 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brol1k View Post
I see all the bugs going on, but as HTC said last night when they took down the links. They did said NOT to download it because its NOT the final release and we WILL have bugs and issues with it and those issues are probably the ones we are all getting now, Aug 3rd is wednesday so its enough time to get this worked out.
there were 2 Dls the second being the one that ended in a .3 is the FINAL release.

CW

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 07-31-2010, 05:34 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by slopokdave View Post
I think a factory reset is going to be in order.... 2.2 is a pretty big different animal. needs a fresh start.
This is not correct ether.

CW
Old 07-31-2010, 06:36 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

When I open up my app drawer or when I'm scrolling through the list of apps to add to the home screen it closes itself .
Old 07-31-2010, 07:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC r-EVO-lution

juancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good workjuancaperez2000 is keeping up the good work

im running OMJ froyo 2.2 and i do not find any problems yet, really smoot i guess the people with issues are the ones that run the OTA being root or run the .1
Old 07-31-2010, 07:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarChild View Post
This is not correct ether.

CW
I said in order, not a requirement. I think users will experience compatibility problems with 2.1 to 2.2 until Dev's catch up.

Your average user may have downloaded a bunch of crap, then slap 2.2 over it; users may experience problems.

Last edited by slopokdave; 07-31-2010 at 07:14 PM.
Old 07-31-2010, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Threadstarter

johnnycakes2 is keeping up the good workjohnnycakes2 is keeping up the good work

Anybody else have a problem with their contacts' pictures and/or photos?

When viewed in People, they used to be crisp and sharp although they would appear pixelated when blown up to the actual phone dialer view. Now, even the small ones appear digitized and pixelated. Stranger still, if I go into edit the contact, the picture in the top corner appears perfect again. It may not be 2.2 related, but has anyone had this issue, or know how to fix it?

Last edited by johnnycakes2; 07-31-2010 at 07:14 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G

Tags
battery life, caller id, contacts, froyo, phonebook, slow, sluggish