PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 01:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

codeman05 is keeping up the good workcodeman05 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman05 View Post
nice.......
I'm going to have to swing by the RS on the way home to check on mine....
Ok well I couldn't resist the temptation so I dropped by RS on Lunch.
They weren't aware of any shipments coming in this week. The manager said that even if they came in early, it would be unlikely they would be allowed to start distributing them out =/

BUT, she did say that if you pre-ordered through RS, you should be guaranteed to receive one on the 4th.
I'll be there when they open just to be safe though lol
Old 05-27-2010, 01:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Maybe they will let me bring up a lawn chair I will sit next to the radios that would be fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman05 View Post
Ok well I couldn't resist the temptation so I dropped by RS on Lunch.
They weren't aware of any shipments coming in this week. The manager said that even if they came in early, it would be unlikely they would be allowed to start distributing them out =/

BUT, she did say that if you pre-ordered through RS, you should be guaranteed to receive one on the 4th.
I'll be there when they open just to be safe though lol

Droidrox39
Old 05-27-2010, 02:37 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Just called local RS and confirmed they are no longer taking pre-orders.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

gaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Just called local RS and confirmed they are no longer taking pre-orders.
If this is true for all RadioShacks I might be very pissed off. I can't officially fix my preorder that they messed up until later when I get home so I can give them the gift card number back. They told me all radioshacks are only getting 60,000 phones or something like that and there were only like 4000 left. I might leave work early to get this sorted out. oh man.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
If this is true for all RadioShacks I might be very pissed off. I can't officially fix my preorder that they messed up until later when I get home so I can give them the gift card number back. They told me all radioshacks are only getting 60,000 phones or something like that and there were only like 4000 left. I might leave work early to get this sorted out. oh man.
If I were you I would call again and leave NOW!!
Old 05-27-2010, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
If I were you I would call again and leave NOW!!
Well I am sh*t out of luck. Because of some stupid employee that doesn't know how to put pre-orders through they are now all sold out of pre-orders so I won't be able to get mine from the Shack on the 4th. I can't believe how idiotic that is. Anyone know if Walmart is still taking pre-orders?
Old 05-27-2010, 03:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC® Touch Pro™ 2 /// HTC® Evo™ 4G
Carrier: Sprint®

austintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuffaustintb knows their stuff
Cool Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Well I am sh*t out of luck. Because of some stupid employee that doesn't know how to put pre-orders through they are now all sold out of pre-orders so I won't be able to get mine from the Shack on the 4th. I can't believe how idiotic that is. Anyone know if Walmart is still taking pre-orders?
Bro, i'm really sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how badly that must feel!

If I were you, I would go into that store and complain to the manager EXACTLY what happened. That is not acceptable on any level!
"Observation of Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Entanglement on Supraquantum Structures By Induction through Nonlinear Transuranic Crystal of Extremely Long Wavelength (ELW) Pulse from Mode-Locked Source Array." - from Half Life 1
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Kmagn13 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Just wondering....Why wait this long to Preorder????

DONT FORGET TO HIT THANKS IF I HELPED YOU
Old 05-27-2010, 03:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmagn13 View Post
Just wondering....Why wait this long to Preorder????
I didn't wait this long, my preorder was already in or so I thought. I realized today that they didn't process it properly so it never officially went through the system. I complained big time but the manager said there was really nothing he could do, they are only receiving so many units and they are already being shipped. Best he said he could do was get me in for the second batch.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:17 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
They should give you one out of the store stock. They guy told me they get all of the pre-orders plus a few more for stock.

Also maybe there will be someone loike me who is shooting to get one at Sprint and has one @ RS as a backup plan. You know plan A and plan B I have no plan C.... I wall start on plan C now..

Last edited by zone23; 05-27-2010 at 04:25 PM.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G