View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:59 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Maybe they will let me bring up a lawn chair I will sit next to the radios that would be fine with me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by codeman05 View Post
Ok well I couldn't resist the temptation so I dropped by RS on Lunch.
They weren't aware of any shipments coming in this week. The manager said that even if they came in early, it would be unlikely they would be allowed to start distributing them out =/

BUT, she did say that if you pre-ordered through RS, you should be guaranteed to receive one on the 4th.
I'll be there when they open just to be safe though lol

Droidrox39