View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 04:17 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
Well I am sh*t out of luck. Because of some stupid employee that doesn't know how to put pre-orders through they are now all sold out of pre-orders so I won't be able to get mine from the Shack on the 4th. I can't believe how idiotic that is. Anyone know if Walmart is still taking pre-orders?
They should give you one out of the store stock. They guy told me they get all of the pre-orders plus a few more for stock.

Also maybe there will be someone loike me who is shooting to get one at Sprint and has one @ RS as a backup plan. You know plan A and plan B I have no plan C.... I wall start on plan C now..

Droidrox39

Last edited by zone23; 05-27-2010 at 04:25 PM.