View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 02:51 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
If this is true for all RadioShacks I might be very pissed off. I can't officially fix my preorder that they messed up until later when I get home so I can give them the gift card number back. They told me all radioshacks are only getting 60,000 phones or something like that and there were only like 4000 left. I might leave work early to get this sorted out. oh man.
If I were you I would call again and leave NOW!!

Droidrox39