PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 11:32 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
Thats what I was thinking of doing as well
yeah, EVP said they would email once the order was processed & then again when shipped w/ tracking #. I added overnight shipping, so if I don't get those emails by 6/3, I'll probably try the Sprint store.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

gaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
When you place your order the computer ordered your phone from the distributor right then and there. NOW if the distributor runs out of phones your not going to get one. Also when you ordered, your phone has a number so its not who ever shows up first gets one. I'm not saying you wont just remember nothing in life is for sure except paying taxes and dieing. I'm going to the Sprint store to get mine if they run out then I have one on pre-order at RS so I'm covered. Also I ordered like 5 days after they went on pre-order at a store that does very little business.
Uhoh that makes me a little nervous then. So If I call them a couple days before the 4th then they should know whether or not I will be getting one right? Also should I have gotten any type of receipt to prove that I pre-ordered the phone? The only receipt I got was the gift card receipt which really doesn't say anything about the preorder. Thanks again.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Really? my receipt was like a 1/2 mile long. It says at the top Pre-Order Sprint hand set. Call the store and ask them. Say hay whats the deal I didn't get a pre-order receipt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
Uhoh that makes me a little nervous then. So If I call them a couple days before the 4th then they should know whether or not I will be getting one right? Also should I have gotten any type of receipt to prove that I pre-ordered the phone? The only receipt I got was the gift card receipt which really doesn't say anything about the preorder. Thanks again.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:30 PM
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Good news just called the RS that I pre-ordered from and they said the first shipment will be in today and if I call back later they will be able to tell me if they have my handset or not.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

gaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Really? my receipt was like a 1/2 mile long. It says at the top Pre-Order Sprint hand set. Call the store and ask them. Say hay whats the deal I didn't get a pre-order receipt.
Wow thanks so much zone, u saved my arse big time. I called them and the manager looked into it and I guess the employee set it up wrong and only put me in for the gift card. Manager said she will fix it and I will definitely get my phone on the 4th (my fingers are still crossed though). Let us know what they say about your pre-order for the first batch and thanks again.
Old 05-27-2010, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

rn4emp is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to rn4emp

Are you serious I can't believe. I want to believe cause I will call my RS and ask if they are getting the evo in today. Infact I am calling now. Will let you know. BTW I am in NYC with no 4G. That sucks. but I got to have this phone like I have to have air lol
Old 05-27-2010, 01:18 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
Wow thanks so much zone, u saved my arse big time. I called them and the manager looked into it and I guess the employee set it up wrong and only put me in for the gift card. Manager said she will fix it and I will definitely get my phone on the 4th (my fingers are still crossed though). Let us know what they say about your pre-order for the first batch and thanks again.
My guess is she will most likely give you one out if the stores stock if yours doesn't show up in time.
Old 05-27-2010, 01:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rn4emp View Post
Are you serious I can't believe. I want to believe cause I will call my RS and ask if they are getting the evo in today. Infact I am calling now. Will let you know. BTW I am in NYC with no 4G. That sucks. but I got to have this phone like I have to have air lol
What did they say? Haha...
Old 05-27-2010, 01:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

codeman05 is keeping up the good workcodeman05 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Good news just called the RS that I pre-ordered from and they said the first shipment will be in today and if I call back later they will be able to tell me if they have my handset or not.
nice.......
I'm going to have to swing by the RS on the way home to check on mine....
Old 05-27-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

iceturkee is just getting started

i preordered mine wednesday at a small rs outlet store in the area. i got quite a length receipt/ticket which spells out the rules of the preorder and that i am guaranteed to receive my phone june 4. i have 2 days to p/u or mine goes back into the general pool and i wait until the next shipment comes in. i was also told i would get my 20 dollar gift card when the balance is paid in full next week. thankfully, my upgrade becomes eligible tuesday. and we are getting 4g here next week.

PPCGeeks > Android > Android HTC Devices > HTC Evo 4G