View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:20 PM
gaudet41
PPCGeeks Regular

gaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good workgaudet41 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
When you place your order the computer ordered your phone from the distributor right then and there. NOW if the distributor runs out of phones your not going to get one. Also when you ordered, your phone has a number so its not who ever shows up first gets one. I'm not saying you wont just remember nothing in life is for sure except paying taxes and dieing. I'm going to the Sprint store to get mine if they run out then I have one on pre-order at RS so I'm covered. Also I ordered like 5 days after they went on pre-order at a store that does very little business.
Uhoh that makes me a little nervous then. So If I call them a couple days before the 4th then they should know whether or not I will be getting one right? Also should I have gotten any type of receipt to prove that I pre-ordered the phone? The only receipt I got was the gift card receipt which really doesn't say anything about the preorder. Thanks again.