View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 01:18 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
Wow thanks so much zone, u saved my arse big time. I called them and the manager looked into it and I guess the employee set it up wrong and only put me in for the gift card. Manager said she will fix it and I will definitely get my phone on the 4th (my fingers are still crossed though). Let us know what they say about your pre-order for the first batch and thanks again.
My guess is she will most likely give you one out if the stores stock if yours doesn't show up in time.

Droidrox39