View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:27 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: All Evo 4G Pre-Order Discussions Go Here

Really? my receipt was like a 1/2 mile long. It says at the top Pre-Order Sprint hand set. Call the store and ask them. Say hay whats the deal I didn't get a pre-order receipt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaudet41 View Post
Uhoh that makes me a little nervous then. So If I call them a couple days before the 4th then they should know whether or not I will be getting one right? Also should I have gotten any type of receipt to prove that I pre-ordered the phone? The only receipt I got was the gift card receipt which really doesn't say anything about the preorder. Thanks again.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 1 times.