PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2008, 02:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

batcatman is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond retentions deals

was offered 237.49$ excluding rebate, contract expires nov 09. I told her to make a note on my account, wud call later coz i wanted two diamonds for same price, and other lines contract is only 6 mo old. Best they cud offer is 600$ for 2 fones. thats not a real slick deal, wud try again in the evening!!
Old 09-14-2008, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Yeah, but why does it matter to YOU Chappy? (and folks like you?) Like, why do those observations (which I agree with) ruffle your feathers? Why do they get your metaphorical "panties in a bunch"?

I mean, what, you actually know somebody that works for Sprint, and you found out about SERO at the last minute after it's been out forever? Is that your angle?

I mean you can't possibly care that SERO's gone if you already have it. (Unless you want to add a line?)

Besides, the mark of a smart consumer is that they find the best deals. I used to laugh at those ladies with the coupons, but now that I'm grown and more wise, I don't find them funny anymore...lol, okay, maybe just a little, but I digress.

Look, I'm not trying return unkindness with like kind, but you do realise friend that your feelings, and as a matter of fact,this issue, has nothing to do with the OP right? Just wanted to point that out before this thread goes the way of other threads of this nature.

Again, thanks OP. Good post on a possible deal move.

~Journey
Old 09-14-2008, 02:50 PM
legacybelts

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

All I havbe to say is Sprint is making it were what ever you are eli. for is what you get unless supervisor approval. The days of give away the farm is over. I and all of Sprint did not get a merit raise as of FEB 2008 due to giving away the farm last year. People just ask for to much! The statement what do you care , well it affects my pay too.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Actually, that's a great deal, from my perspective friend! MSRP $550 x 2 = 1100 - 600 = 500 / 2 = $250 per phone! If I remember correctly, that's less than the normal 2 year agreement plus rebates!

MMM, Yummy! LOL!

~Journey

Quote:
Originally Posted by batcatman View Post
was offered 237.49$ excluding rebate, contract expires nov 09. I told her to make a note on my account, wud call later coz i wanted two diamonds for same price, and other lines contract is only 6 mo old. Best they cud offer is 600$ for 2 fones. thats not a real slick deal, wud try again in the evening!!
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

meechieervin is keeping up the good workmeechieervin is keeping up the good work
why is everyone getting on people with sero i wanted the plan also but i couldnt get it,i say good for the people who received it, dont blame them blame sprint for offering the plans
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

lixo12 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russellhi View Post
lol, i love when a good thread gets jacked sidetracked. Lets get back on topic! I clicked into this post for a reason now lets see the deals!

This is a forum. If someone has a question or feels like stating something else they should be able to. All you little babies complaining about threads getting hijacked need to go suck on a bottle. We have a subject and to get info sometimes you gotta ask for info. I just dont really understand why people post negative stuff when they see something they dont feel like reading. I know alot of you "internet gangstas" like to hide behind your CPU. Just keep things calm and collective. If someone has a question just give them some type of respect and guide them. Dont get hostile.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by legacybelts View Post
All I havbe to say is Sprint is making it were what ever you are eli. for is what you get unless supervisor approval. The days of give away the farm is over. I and all of Sprint did not get a merit raise as of FEB 2008 due to giving away the farm last year. People just ask for to much! The statement what do you care , well it affects my pay too.
you make a valid statement, but what does it has to do with the topic of the thread. we can always starts a new thread on ethics but to what end, ur concerns will not prevent anybdy from begging for more discounts from retentions. any also why do they (retentions) cave in to absurd demands? so lets get back on topic, pls let the argument go away for now, fighting over the internes is like competing in special olympics, even if u win, u are still retarded
Old 09-14-2008, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyjeans View Post
Actually, that's a great deal, from my perspective friend! MSRP $550 x 2 = 1100 - 600 = 500 / 2 = $250 per phone! If I remember correctly, that's less than the normal 2 year agreement plus rebates!

MMM, Yummy! LOL!

~Journey
the mathe was like this: 600$ for 2 fones, with a vague possibility of getting one MIR of 100 and still vaguer possibility of getting another 100mir. But i wanted 500/2 fones, and no MIR hassles.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:04 PM
legacybelts

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Sero is or was a great thing but it had to be done the right way with the proper email and yes some got away with it, but now email and our login is required for the plus plans and honestly that should have been the way from the beginning. But phone deals are and should be the same across the board UNLESS extreme cases but a deal just because you want the newest thing out , heck ATT wont work a better deal on the ICRAP phone. BY THE WAY the Diamond is freaking cool and the sad thing is I cant get one til March on my upgrade.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO2
Carrier: SPRINT

ecker is keeping up the good workecker is keeping up the good work

well, i emailed sprint asking for upgrade options from the treo 800w--- we will see what they offer back (my experience with sprint is I'll get it for free in exchange of 800w)

I'm going to miss my 800w i know it, but I'm stubborn and want the newest devices out there, and i plan on going to the htc touch pro when it comes out.

and maybe after that I'll go back to treo 800w, bc of all phones I've had, the 800w is the best so far and i don't think it can be beat.

and to the little girl argument going on here--if you don't get the best possible deal you can you aren't a good consumer, and its your own loss-- don't take it out on the smarter consumers who know how to haggle and find the best deal possible...thats just dumb

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond