PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

thegameksk is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Diamond retentions deals

Talking to ecare is getting me no where. They told me to call the insurance place and get a new touch for 50 and they will credit my account for the 50. Im tired of having a phone that every few weeks I need a new one. Anyone have any advice?
Old 09-23-2008, 07:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Bold
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

zagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzagguru is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to zagguru Send a message via Yahoo to zagguru

got my touch today
Old 09-24-2008, 11:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

thegameksk is a n00b

How do you guys contact retentions?
Old 09-24-2008, 11:41 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Call Sprint and tell the first person that you talk to that you are afraid that you are going to have to cancel your contract because of several issues. Believe me, you will get p***** to retentions quicker than you can imagine
Old 09-24-2008, 07:27 PM
exi
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

exi is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
Call Sprint and tell the first person that you talk to that you are afraid that you are going to have to cancel your contract because of several issues. Believe me, you will get p***** to retentions quicker than you can imagine
Alternatively, use "cancel" at the voice prompt.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to dicast

I got 4 line with SERO. The last thing I wanna do is mention the word CANCEL, what if retention say "OK, you got it" then what?
Old 09-25-2008, 02:50 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicast View Post
I got 4 line with SERO. The last thing I wanna do is mention the word CANCEL, what if retention say "OK, you got it" then what?
At that point, you hang up, then tell the next rep "the last guy hung up on me I think".
I've used it twice. lol
Old 09-25-2008, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Supersonic/Evo

mr.squonk is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mr.squonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicatrize View Post
At that point, you hang up, then tell the next rep "the last guy hung up on me I think".
I've used it twice. lol
The funny thing is, you have to play games with them, because they play games with us! These "low level" reps' jobs are to give you as little as possible, when they start giving stuff away, their departments come down on them for it. Once you climb the ladder, you get someone who actually cares about the company, and are not audited for what they have to give away to keep you a customer. Then you can get some satisfaction! That's what I did, and I have a Diamond coming tomorrow (hopefully, if not monday).
Old 09-25-2008, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.squonk View Post
The funny thing is, you have to play games with them, because they play games with us! These "low level" reps' jobs are to give you as little as possible, when they start giving stuff away, their departments come down on them for it. Once you climb the ladder, you get someone who actually cares about the company, and are not audited for what they have to give away to keep you a customer. Then you can get some satisfaction! That's what I did, and I have a Diamond coming tomorrow (hopefully, if not monday).
It may not be right, but the man is correct.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond