PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2007, 08:23 PM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6850, Q, i730, Athena tp2 ++++
Carrier: Sprint and ATT

AstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
yah how did you manage that one?
Old 08-05-2007, 08:47 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Somethings are just humorous and are deserving.

[quote="eyeballz"]Of course they arent doing this yet, .....nor would I know because Im a vzw customer and all my ties to sprint have been severed after the sprint-nextel merger when i took severence.quote]

So, in other words, you just admitted you lied?
Old 08-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul, HTC Apache
Carrier: Sprint

andason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good workandason is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to andason
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaska
He probably had to swap out his 6700 more then three times due to genuine problems, And then threw a fit at a retail store where they noted the 3+ replacements and decided to just try another phone (which so happened to be a mogul)...
That's exactly how i got mine. Except.. threw a fit over the phone and had the 3'rd 6700 replacement less than a week when I discovered a screen alignment problem and complained again.
Old 08-05-2007, 11:30 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

da_hammer is a n00b
hello....

This is what happened ..... after my 2nd brand new 6700 with the same bluetooth/OS locking problems I took it in to the service center to have them look at it. They said it needed to be replaced and wanted to put me into a refurb 6700. I told them i did not want to try another 6700..... especially a refurb one. It took a little social engineering but no fit needed to be thrown.

Saska.... one can get so much further without throwing a fit.

I like it and I am happy........

da_hammer
Old 08-06-2007, 01:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

Shaska is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_hammer
hello....

This is what happened ..... after my 2nd brand new 6700 with the same bluetooth/OS locking problems I took it in to the service center to have them look at it. They said it needed to be replaced and wanted to put me into a refurb 6700. I told them i did not want to try another 6700..... especially a refurb one. It took a little social engineering but no fit needed to be thrown.

Saska.... one can get so much further without throwing a fit.

I like it and I am happy........

da_hammer
Ok, so you happened to get one of the better reps then... There is always going to be the good and the bad reps... Un-fortunately if you happen to get a bad one, Its nearly impossible to get them to do anything helpful for ya...
Old 08-06-2007, 08:00 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

da_hammer is a n00b
I hear you...... and that is very true. I think its amazing how different the stores will treat people. Its hard to belive they work for the same company with the same guidelines.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vst_ace is a n00b
my 6700 just died on 8-3-07, some sort of battery/charging problem(wont power up)

i didnt ask about the mogul, but i hope i get a new 6700.

i figure, i just mastered the 6700, so i'm in no hurry to change yet.
Old 08-06-2007, 10:01 AM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Sheesh people, the mogul is what, $300? All this talk of "accidentally" destroying your 6700 just to get a mogul is kinda off-putting.

Just pony up the small amount of cash and buy the damn thing if you want it.
Old 08-06-2007, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: Verizon

tvith is just getting started
Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj
Sheesh people, the mogul is what, $300? All this talk of "accidentally" destroying your 6700 just to get a mogul is kinda off-putting.

just wondering...and i've seen it in other topics as well that's y i'm saying it... Y is it soo important for that one person to reply to the topic and state the obvious? I'm sure everyone here knows how much it is, and i'm sure they would pay for it if they wanted to... do people really think that by saying such things (as quoted above) that all of a sudden everyone will b like "u know wat, he's right, i should just pay for it instead of trying to get it for FREE"...lol just asking/thinking out loud that's all. lol
Old 08-06-2007, 01:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

vst_ace is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj

thats why we pay for insurance. the 6700 hasn't exactly been a cinderella story, as far as performance and reliability are concerned.

and since when was $300 a small amount of cash, or the price of a new mogul for that matter? the 6700 was over $500, the Mogul is $650. without extending or changing you service plan, of course.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache