PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: I am just getting a count of users of my rom out of curiosity.
At some point I have used one of colonel's roms or patches. 33 71.74%
I have not used Colonel's, but I have used another custom rom at some point. 13 28.26%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2007, 09:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

CMeys is keeping up the good workCMeys is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I had it turned off -- that's what I meant when I said that I had "the display screen timeout disabled" -- sorry, I had the wrong term, but it was already turned off.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

ChrisFix is a n00b
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys
I had it turned off -- that's what I meant when I said that I had "the display screen timeout disabled" -- sorry, I had the wrong term, but it was already turned off.
Sorry, didn't understand...seems you are in the same boat as me then. I'm sure there will be a fix eventually.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker

I hope so. I like to set an automated back up to run overnite, but that doesn't work if it freezes.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 (Apache) ;PPC 6800 (Mogul)

naigaboy is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to naigaboy Send a message via MSN to naigaboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys
I hope so. I like to set an automated back up to run overnite, but that doesn't work if it freezes.
I just changed my today timeout to 12 hrs, will check and see if it freezes overnight tomorrow morning. It seems that even if you dont select it, it defaults to a certain time and still freezes. So trying to see what happens if i set it for 12 hrs to see if it will still freeze overnight.

Hey Brian, Its been 24 hrs, Got my money?
Stop playing with me man.
This what happens man.
You got till 5 o'clock

Kitchen Info:
Old 02-26-2007, 10:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker

What are the pros and cons of Magic Button (which people here are suggesting to close programs) versus WisBar Lite (other than cost -- I have an unused WisBar Advanced licensed so WisBar Lite is free for me).

Does Magic Button allow the hardware OK button to be changed to close (instead of minimizing) an application or does it only allow that for the title bar X (as WisBar Lite does)? If it allowed to map the OK button to an absolute close, that would be a difference (enougth that I'd switch to it), but other than that, (without trying Magic Button) they look pretty much the same.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this subject. Thanks.
Old 02-26-2007, 11:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

badwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good workbadwolf is keeping up the good work
when i would restart phone in bad reception area it would take along time to get to the idtransfer hide prompt and longer still untill i could actually press it.....

now with 4 bars and ev there is a long pause to go from dial to connecting and it swithches to 1x and less bars.....
Old 02-26-2007, 01:29 PM
Lurker

hightekpimp is a n00b
Earlier I posted this:
anybody having problems with stero music over bluetooth stereo headphones such as plantronics p590?
Music only comes from one speeaker. when i goto to the properties for this device under the bluetooth settings and disable stero headphones and then reanable them the stero icon at the top of the today screen displays but plays no music at all, no matter what buttons I press on the headset or phone.

Since I have heard no one else complain about stereo over bluetooth with this rom. Am I the only one? I really need to know if its a rom issue so i don't have to downgrade to another rom, to find out. Please help, Colonel or sumone.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PPC 6700 (Apache) ;PPC 6800 (Mogul)

naigaboy is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to naigaboy Send a message via MSN to naigaboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hightekpimp
Earlier I posted this:
anybody having problems with stero music over bluetooth stereo headphones such as plantronics p590?
Music only comes from one speeaker. when i goto to the properties for this device under the bluetooth settings and disable stero headphones and then reanable them the stero icon at the top of the today screen displays but plays no music at all, no matter what buttons I press on the headset or phone.

Since I have heard no one else complain about stereo over bluetooth with this rom. Am I the only one? I really need to know if its a rom issue so i don't have to downgrade to another rom, to find out. Please help, Colonel or sumone.
Sorry dont have that bt headset. I use motorola h500. dont have any problems with it other than it is sometimes low to whomever i am speaking with. I do need to search for increase speaker or voice command volume and see if thats y. any ideas anybody? By the way arent the bt headsets 1 speaker headset, is yours a pair, guess i will have to look it up. shouldnt be the problem tho.

EDIT: ok i found it. Try using a wired headset like that first to determine what the problem is. Also try it on another phone to make sure its the phn or rom
Old 02-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv 6800
Carrier: VZW

ggaeta is becoming a great contributor
Colonel,
I have to appoligize. I thought the "grass was greener" on the other side. i tried other 3.5 roms. But i have come to realize that your "GRASS" is the greenest. I love 3.5. BUT... i am an idiot and can not figure out the how to install .rar stuff. Are you coming out with another 3.5 installer soon??
Old 02-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

nipplar is a n00b
Intent Midlet Manager and Voicemail Notification

Colonel,

Issue that I'm still having is with the intent midlet manger installed in the ROM.

Same issue that was ChrisFix is/was having with greyed out "Choose Network Type"
and no info in about box...

Installed cab from xda and works fine,
but I would love to keep it in the ROM if possible...
Issue happens with Opera mini and Google Gmail app. Really love opera mini for RSS

Also I'm sure I heard this in another thread but couldn't recall where...

Anyone else not getting VoiceMail notifications? (Verizon)

Thanks for all the hard work Colonel, my phone runs blazing fast with the 3.5!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Apache