PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
This is the manila I just posted all seperated? WOW... IM amazed at your work. Thank you so much. BTW, any reason for the odd file names?

Yeah its the same as the manila package I posted before, what do you mean odd filenames? They are the same names as in the sprint dump...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 11:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Anyone have an EXT for bubble breaker? I just keep getting SHCreateMenuBar Failed.

Droidrox39
Old 04-18-2010, 11:31 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Anyone have an EXT for bubble breaker? I just keep getting SHCreateMenuBar Failed.
How about this? Haven't tested...
Attached Files
File Type: rar apps_BubBreak_Sol.rar (98.3 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Old 04-18-2010, 11:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Incredible
Carrier: Verizon-Alltel

digi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good workdigi is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
ok I tried to do this with the email and it didn't work. can't find my emails anywhere.
Is there a certain place this provxml has to go in the kitchen?

Try to add this line to your config_operator.txt

XML: \Windows\my_email.xml

and of course make my_email.xml match the name of your xml file, but I'm pretty sure it can have no spaces.

It don't know why it doesn't work as a provxml, but I just tried it with mine and it didn't work for me either, but doing it this way does work for sure. Sorry for the confusion.

I've been trying to get my facebook login to cook in as well, but with no luck. I usually restore it with Sashimi, but even using the same reg file from Sashimi and dropping it into the kitchen does not work. I'm gonna play around with XDA-UC and see what happens.

Alltel / Verizon
Old 04-18-2010, 12:32 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
Yeah its the same as the manila package I posted before, what do you mean odd filenames? They are the same names as in the sprint dump...
yea, the files work. i just dragged and dropped into my kitchen and work well.

Help Me Help You
Old 04-18-2010, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

william_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on repwilliam_fold is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Co0kieMonster updated his Home Tab to v1.7.1.0

Last edited by william_fold; 04-18-2010 at 05:21 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-18-2010, 01:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
...and the rest...
William i see you seperated the manila into tabs from Rawdi's uploaded Sprint Manila

Just a little confused.. What is it about Rawdi's package that makes it "way smaller" If he took the 1st package you made(lang removed and cfc'ed pngs optimized" took out the imaged manila files and replaced them with stock files

is this not the same re upload you did with the Sprint Manila without Sprint Tabs and without Language files

Why would his package be "smaller" Rawdi got me pretty confused with his posts... also what does he mean by "odd file names" im trying to see what he's looking at, but i have no idea where he's coming from half the time, lol
Old 04-18-2010, 01:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
change log?

edit found santod post:
"The AM/PM will be able to be made black or white and 8 shades of grey in between, as of todays update to CHT"

super edit: as per Co0kie's change log himself

Change log:
#v1.7.1

-[new] voicemail program link
-[new] notification support for more than 100 sms/mms/email
-[new] sun rays animation option
-[fixed] advanced layout menu not working
-[fixed] black bar in submenus
-[fixed] music problem with locker
-[fixed] full screen animation showing wrong weather
-[fixed] program selector in VGA
-[fixed] clock becomes rotated sometimes
-[fixed] weather hit area removed from no weather clock
-[fixed] page indicator shows up after unlock
-[fixed] retractable slider bugs
-[fixed] clock weather text overlap
-[removed] dim backlight option (using system setting instead)
-[removed] suspend timeout option (using system setting instead)

Last edited by Deimoss; 04-18-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-18-2010, 03:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
just added these and changed nothing else and im getting a blank home screen unless i flip up and then i have all the quick links and small digital clock like normal.

recooking without and installing via cab to see if there is any difference
Old 04-18-2010, 03:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Anyway to just get rid of the task manager all together? I use the resco task manager and really dont care for any others in the system.

Im not sure, I actually use that task mgr myself. Ill give it a try. I forgot to mention, the first time i did not rename this in the same folder as my task mgr and ended up with two.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development