View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Deimoss
VIP Member

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by william_fold View Post
...and the rest...
William i see you seperated the manila into tabs from Rawdi's uploaded Sprint Manila

Just a little confused.. What is it about Rawdi's package that makes it "way smaller" If he took the 1st package you made(lang removed and cfc'ed pngs optimized" took out the imaged manila files and replaced them with stock files

is this not the same re upload you did with the Sprint Manila without Sprint Tabs and without Language files

Why would his package be "smaller" Rawdi got me pretty confused with his posts... also what does he mean by "odd file names" im trying to see what he's looking at, but i have no idea where he's coming from half the time, lol