PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
I uploaded an 31647 w/ threaded email as well as office 2010 included.. I have an issue getting it to work with exchange, but other email providers thread. I am working on making exchange thread, but pop3 and imap thread perfectly. If i can find out what else is stopping the exchange from threading i will let you know. I checked out the package posted a few minutes ago, be careful where you place those files as they don't just drop in sys common. Everything in that .rar is in my sys plus a few other mods. But yet, no exchange threading....working on it though!!

Oh, here are the original icons for the settings.
how do i use the threaded email (never tried before)? running your 21646 basic with just the office and threaded email. is there something that has to be setup? i use yahoo and some gmail. Not sure if it is supposed to do it automatically?(it didn't).

Old 04-10-2010, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
I uploaded an 21647 w/ threaded email as well as office 2010 included.. I have an issue getting it to work with exchange, but other email providers thread. I am working on making exchange thread, but pop3 and imap thread perfectly. If i can find out what else is stopping the exchange from threading i will let you know. I checked out the package posted a few minutes ago, be careful where you place those files as they don't just drop in sys common. Everything in that .rar is in my sys plus a few other mods. But yet, no exchange threading....working on it though!!

Oh, here are the original icons for the settings.
Oh that's awesome i didnt know Office2010/sharepoint where added in there aswell as the threaded email and icons. thanks bro

Also I'm not sure who uploaded that threaded email and office 2010 sys files, i was curious to try it though, so it's incomplete? thanks for the heads up
Old 04-10-2010, 08:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Oh that's awesome i didnt know Office2010/sharepoint where added in there aswell as the threaded email and icons. thanks bro

Also I'm not sure who uploaded that threaded email and office 2010 sys files, i was curious to try it though, so it's incomplete? thanks for the heads up
No problem bro!

Mostly everything i use to attempt to make it work is in that file, but im not sure what sys there from (has to be the 235xx line.) It looked like they were just in the .rar as individual files. You will have to hunt down these files in your sys and replace them, don't just drop them in. I could tell you where each is but its quicker to search the sys. The rgu should be appended to the rgu in the base apps folder, and that is also where the dsm is from. I have never tried replacing the dsm's from the baseapps folder but it might do some good?

Last edited by welrope; 04-10-2010 at 08:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:23 PM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
how do i use the threaded email (never tried before)? running your 21646 basic with just the office and threaded email. is there something that has to be setup? i use yahoo and some gmail. Not sure if it is supposed to do it automatically?(it didn't).
The basic sys doesn't have the 2010 and threaded tmail. Under my 216xx folder you will see a threaded folder. under that is where the one with 1010 and threaded is at. you shouldn't have to do a thing, but if all your emails seem to be in one folder, you need to set your inbox view from subject to recieved.

HTH
Old 04-10-2010, 08:25 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
Is this separate from Office 2010? Meaning is it ok to cook the Office 2010 that is in the kitchen as well or does it screw up the threading?
my threaded release has 2010 cooked in. so you don't need to include it.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:27 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post

ill put 23113 up for ya in a a little with 2010 and threaded yada yada... since i never got you that 23111
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

@nrfitchett4:

sorry the ringtone thing didn't work...I'd dropped mine at the root of storage card and it worked for me...also, try dropping them into the ringtone folder on teh device itself...

about XDA_UC, yes the kitchen "supports" it and attached is the EXT that was posted what seems like eons ago...
Attached Files
File Type: rar System - XDA_UC.rar (386.5 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-10-2010, 10:30 PM

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP

Quote:
The basic sys doesn't have the 2010 and threaded tmail. Under my 216xx folder you will see a threaded folder. under that is where the one with 1010 and threaded is at. you shouldn't have to do a thing, but if all your emails seem to be in one folder, you need to set your inbox view from subject to recieved.

HTH
ok, i'll download again, was gonna recook anyways.

edit: i do have the one with office in it. just looked at the files. the one i just downloaded matches the one i already put in the kitchen.
so why is my email not threading???
where would i go to set my inbox view? can't seem to find that option anywhere.

edit2: do you have to use sense to get the threaded email? that would explain why i don't have it. don't use sense.

Last edited by nrfitchett4; 04-11-2010 at 08:26 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:57 AM

ok, status update, still not getting the icon on sprint nav. have tried about 5 different ext files. something else i think is messing with it.

pandora is fixed. problem is that wmp starts with shuffle enabled. that messes up pandora everytime.
so with the exemption of 2 cabs, and the sprint nav icon, i think i have everything the way I want. now to test out the sprint football live app and 7zip.
first 7zip i tried didn't like 6.5.x put the taskbar at the bottom and the top was all fuzzed out. that was 9.11. gonna try 9.12 and see if it does it again. 7zip is functional, just confused.
Old 04-11-2010, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO & HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT PAYS ME

dashiot is keeping up the good workdashiot is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
ok, status update, still not getting the icon on sprint nav. have tried about 5 different ext files. something else i think is messing with it.

pandora is fixed. problem is that wmp starts with shuffle enabled. that messes up pandora everytime.
so with the exemption of 2 cabs, and the sprint nav icon, i think i have everything the way I want. now to test out the sprint football live app and 7zip.
first 7zip i tried didn't like 6.5.x put the taskbar at the bottom and the top was all fuzzed out. that was 9.11. gonna try 9.12 and see if it does it again. 7zip is functional, just confused.
Hey nrfitchett4,

i'll trade you a Sprint Nav w/icon EXT for a correctly aligned transparent slider EXT, offers good while supplies last, LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development