PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Dallas Mavericks #1 Fan!!
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: Verizon

nrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIPnrfitchett4 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashiot View Post
Hey nrfitchett4,

i'll trade you a Sprint Nav w/icon EXT for a correctly aligned transparent slider EXT, offers good while supplies last, LOL
sorry, i ain't got no SENSE!!!
i'll try your sprint nav, but i think it is something else messing up the icon. tried 4-5 different ones, including the original kitchen one that worked before, and still no icon.

Old 04-11-2010, 08:54 AM
Jailbroken and rooted
Pocket PC: ET4G/Thrive/iPad (original)
Carrier: Sprint and AT&T

amw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIPamw1972 is a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 3-5 ][ v1.6 R3 ][28232 / 23542 / 21893 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kitc

the Sprint Nav...is that the same as the "upgraded TeleNav" that was floating around the forums a few months ago?

Old 04-11-2010, 09:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work

I have an issus with both the 21646 and 21647 sys's that maybe some one can help with. The bottom bar is not skinning at all. It skins within programs but not on the today skin. I do not have since cooked in and have titianum turned off but I have tryed it both cooked in and left out with the same issue. It does not work even with titianum turned on either. The other issue I have is the dial pad has the scroll bar issue. I have tryed the 24001 Dialer Fix which was the only one I could find and the broke the phone and dialer pad completely to the point that the phone would not even come up.

Any ideas?
Old 04-11-2010, 10:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelshadow View Post
I have an issus with both the 21646 and 21647 sys's that maybe some one can help with. The bottom bar is not skinning at all. It skins within programs but not on the today skin. I do not have since cooked in and have titianum turned off but I have tryed it both cooked in and left out with the same issue. It does not work even with titianum turned on either. The other issue I have is the dial pad has the scroll bar issue. I have tryed the 24001 Dialer Fix which was the only one I could find and the broke the phone and dialer pad completely to the point that the phone would not even come up.

Any ideas?
Its not the sys, as it only has m$ default themes there. Calk has placed his tsk, in an oem folder so it should overwrite. Sounds like you have something screwed in the kitchen. If you will post your .erv or build log i will take a look. Also, what dialer and skin are you cooking in?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:21 AM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
sorry, i ain't got no SENSE!!!
i'll try your sprint nav, but i think it is something else messing up the icon. tried 4-5 different ones, including the original kitchen one that worked before, and still no icon.
I can cook all day with the one i posted a few pages back. You may want to edit the app.dat to keep it from installing in the MulitMedia folder. You may have something overwriting your .lnk or removing your icon. Edit the app.dat to install to just your start menu and see if that fixes it. Also, post your build-log.txt as well and ill tell ya if its getting overwritten.

HTH
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

rebelshadow is keeping up the good workrebelshadow is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Its not the sys, as it only has m$ default themes there. Calk has placed his tsk, in an oem folder so it should overwrite. Sounds like you have something screwed in the kitchen. If you will post your .erv or build log i will take a look. Also, what dialer and skin are you cooking in?
I don't like to use his tsk anyway so how do you get rid of it. I looked in the OEM folder but can't find it. Also, as far as the dialer, I used whatever one he included in the 1.6 R3 kitchen. here are my files, maybe you can see something I missed.

PS. - one thing I just noticed. When I use my Turbo Dusk tsk, I can see the button bar skinned behind the keyboard icon but there are white/gray bars on wither side of it including the softkeys. Don't know if this helps. This happens on the today screen and the start button icon screens but work normally within programs.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Build files.rar (10.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by rebelshadow; 04-11-2010 at 11:16 AM.
Old 04-11-2010, 11:23 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint - bye bye VZW!

shad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularshad0w77 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey welrope... downloaded 21647-threaded and i dont have an office folder in my start menu. ne ideas? it was selected and loads when i click on a file, but not icons or folder in the start menu...
Old 04-11-2010, 05:46 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shad0w77 View Post
hey welrope... downloaded 21647-threaded and i dont have an office folder in my start menu. ne ideas? it was selected and loads when i click on a file, but not icons or folder in the start menu...
Im running it, but i do have a icon pack set. Is anyone else running the 21647 threaded missing the office folder? I will still check into it and try flashing without my script and see what happens.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-11-2010, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Im running it, but i do have a icon pack set. Is anyone else running the 21647 threaded missing the office folder? I will still check into it and try flashing without my script and see what happens.
Im running your 21647 Threaded and don't have Office 2010 folder icon and icons or icons from the start menu

also Settings/Personal/Input is missing

This build is great though

also for some reason using 21647 (rebuild 3 times) i had no text in Teeter of all things( I use it to level the device after flashing) on the menus, I just built on 23542 and the text is back on those menus (yes, no) and the whole (level 1 completed in how many tries etc text)(resume Quit) is back but missing 21647 any idea why?

Last edited by Deimoss; 04-11-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 07:02 PM
VIP Member

Guys, i apoligize. I posted my sys from a skinned version that has all of the .lnk's removed. I will have this fixed and reuploaded in just a few. again, sorry for the confusion.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development